Chapter 29

Tryone's pov .
The ceremony was brief and straight to the point , saying the vows was a little bit hard , it felt like yesterday when I was saying those vows to Camilla  as I placed the seven carat diamond ring on her finger , it still hurts but its over . We had a great dinner and mom couldnt wait to advice me about marriage , she seems so confident it will work despite the fact I keep telling her its for the sake of her daughter not because am inlove with her she just said never say never . Well atleast if it doesnt work out she will walk out with nothing am not sure how I feel about it .
Shes now Mrs Heart Leo , it feels quite unreal .  Her daughter seemed so happy its like its something shes always wanted plus she and my mom had a connection , my mom always wanted a girl after she had Nate and I but due to the complications she had when she was giving birth to us , she cant bear any more children , she was so devastated , she even had a room ready for a girl incase it will be possible to bear another child but the doctors told her carrying another child could be a huge risk to her health she could die as well as the unborn child . 
I saw Nate talk to Heart  , am glad he came , to support me , my last wedding he didnt show up and I was so devastated .
Mighty pleaded to go with my mom for a sleep over at her house , Heart accepted , she took me by surprise when she called my mom grandma , and I could see the spark in my mom's eyes that she was so touched .
I had someone drop Mighty's things to my mom's house.
After everyone left , I went to my study to go through some work . My lawyer had informed me that in just a few days Mighty will be adopted by me ,  she will have my name and I will be her father though not biological dad , as well as Heart will also have my name in all her documents even her ID .I had a few contracts to look at from the software company before placing my signature.
I retired to my bedroom to rest for the day , I walked in to Heart standing six steps away from me in a very revealing nightdress , she had a gorgeous petite body worth to look at , her breasts were so full and suckable , she had sexy curves and gorgeous legs. She asked where she would sleep I told her my bed where I too would sleep . Its been a year since I slept next to a woman on my bed , after my divorce I lost interest in women am not saying am gay , I just opted to stay alone to avoid getting hurt again.  I took off my shirt and noticed she was looking at me and biting her lips before she climbed on the bed . I went to my closet room to change into my sweat pants I dont sleep with a shirt on . I walked back to my room , I took my phone to see my plans for tommorrow as well as reply some texts one was from Nate .
Enjoy your wedding night 🍆🍑💧. Very funny Nate .
Heart was also on her phone but I had a feeling she was looking at me , I went back to looking at my phone when I looked up at her our eyes met , she jolted and dropped her phone it mustve fallen under the bed . She got out of the bed and bent over sweet fuck!  Her boobs fully displayed before my eyes and her fine ass above the air , I can imagine myself fucking her sweet pussy in that position and cupping those juicy tits as she moans . She got up from her knees and looked at me , my eyes never left hers , I also had an exploding erection , her face was rosy red and she blushed , I walked out of the room not because I was embarrased but for her sake , If I would have stayed one minute longer I wouldve ripped off that silk and fuck her . Its very rare I get aroused I have had women flash their boobs and expose their thighs at me in the office, during my trips , in functions , but I just never get the feeling  sometimes I would think I have a problem with my manhood , but only to realize I lost interest in such things , but with Heart am quite surprised that I get a boner so quick and the feeling just takes over me . I was able to keep it cool down there I went back to bed her back facing me , she was asleep well maybe am not sure ,  despite the gap on the bed , I could still feel her body heat and her cherryblossoms scent fuck! How will I survive this every night , I may have been lucky today but am not sure I will be lucky ther rest of my days , months ,years with her . I was tempted to touch her hair but I held myself from doing so I will end up touching her body. I have a feeling my nights will be longer than usual . I fell asleep an hour later why? I had another boner after having nasty thoughts , I cant have her sleep in another room because I dont want to treat her like a servant , shes my wife, I will treat her like a wife though with sex I wont rush her to it , and besides if she didnt want to sleep in the same room as I she wouldve said so shes okay in my room .