A Note From The Author

Hello Readers!

I have completed The Virgin Virtue!!

And honestly writing it was a beautiful experience because it felt like a sort of rebellion in my mind against how love should be.

As you know I went through some painful experiences in love and life and this story made me release all that, which was within me. I know majority of you wanted a beautiful fairytale ending and I gave it a lot of thought but for me the idea wasn't raw enough. 

Wattpad is overflowing with stories about love and a boy changing for a girl and what nots but the actual experience I had in my life was completely different and that is what I wanted to share with you, what I know about love and loss.

I hope when you or anyone you know read this book, you understand that perfection in love, life, career and ourselves doesn't exist. 

The beauty lies in making sense of the chaos! 

So it my best wishes are for you in your life! May you have the best of life and best of days and also remember that bad days are like sandpaper, they rub on you so that one day you shine.

Also a big shout out to my eternal love Alex Hoegh Anderson (Who plays Ivar in the show 'Vikings') I hope someday he reads this too and know how deep my love is for him that I wrote a book for him. Hahahahahaha.

And for you...

Keep doing what you believe in and never give your power away, especially to a boy or a girl

Love yourself a little more and let the magic in your veins flow like a river.

(This is me.... ;)

Many of you have asked me if I am going to write a sequel or any other book and my answer unfortunately is ,no. I am a student of Finance & Economics, and I am going to soon begin my Master's Of Strategy in Switzerland tomorrow (That is why I ended the book). I don't think that I will probably get time to write more. But if I do then why not!!

Also, if you want to then you can follow me on Instagram - @noopsssss (5 times S) 

Or else click the link on my profile, it will take you to my IG page.

So channel your inner Nova and set your life on fire

And always 

Always 

Always

Leave a little space for magic in your life....

Love,

Noops

Official Instagram page for "The Virtue' - thevirtue_nova

https://instagram.com/thevirtue_nova?igshid=xtbmpnlab2f9