31

After a year, Arhaan woke with his baby girl (Asmara) on his right pectoral and Hoor laying half on his left side. Her hand was on their daughters back, on top of which Arhaan had his hand.

He smiled and kissed the heads of both. He couldn't have asked for anything more. Soon Hoor woke up. She tried to move away, but Arhaan pulled her closer for a morning kiss.

When he let her go, Hoor was breathing heavily and her cheeks were red. "Arhaan!!!" she said in a scolding tone looking at their daughter, who was still sleeping peacefully.

Arhaan chuckled softly and touched her cheek. He missed the extra fluffiness of them. Hoor was almost back to her original size after pregnancy. Her cheeks were still fluffy, but Arhaan missed the extra softness she had gotten during pregnancy.

Hoor went to the restroom shaking her head. Asmara had also started waking up. Arhaan got up and changed her diaper. Then gave her a milk bottle.
He was making weird faces, making his daughter laugh throughout the session. Their daughter was a copy of Hoor, same silky hair and same eyes.

When Hoor got out after freshening up, she could hear the giggles of their daughter. A smile covered her lips. She went to Asmara and took her outside. Arhaan went to get ready.

Hoor played with her for some time. Mary came near her. "Ma'am! Give her to me. Sir is waiting for you at the breakfast." she said and took Asmara. Everyone loved the beautiful baby. Her cheery personality was a plus.

Arhaan left for office after saying good bye to Hoor and his daughter.

At noon, Ayesha came to meet Hoor. Hoor welcomed her with a huge smile. "How are you and how is Zark?" Hoor asked with a grin. They had gotten married some months ago.

"I am fine and he is also fine." Ayesha said smiling. They were busy talking, when Mary came with a crying Asmara.

Hoor got up and held her in her arms. Asmara was like that. She would start crying if Hoor or Arhaan weren't in front of her eyes. Asmara got quiet after coming in Hoor's arms.

Hoor settled down with Asmara still cradled to her chest.
"I still can't believe you and sir are married." Ayesha said remembering the day they all got to know about it. Hoor had gotten injured in the university as there was a festival going on and Hoor got her head hit during a game. When they called at her place, the guy who came was none other than Mr. Arhaan Randhawa.

He was ready to kill the boy who hit her accidently. All the girls went dead silent. Maryam's face was worth seeing by then. The girl she didn't even looked at was his wife and his craziness for her was clear.

Hoor chuckled seeing the shocked look on her face, "You still give me the disbelieving looks. We even have a daughter now."

They continued to talk. Hoor let her go after lunch. Hoor and Asmara slept in the afternoon. Arhaan came back early as there wasn't much work today.

On the way, he got a call from Amal. "Your nephew is causing me trouble. Please bhai, come to visit us as soon as you get time." she said in a stressed tone. Her son was 4 years old and a total hurricane. He was an active child, and a smart one too.

Arish had shifted to another city to handle their newly opened branch. And their son wasn't taking it well. He was attached to Hoor and Asmara. So, he continuously asked his mom about them.

" we will come on this weekend." Arhaan said with a smile and continued his journey.

He entered the room and found them sleeping. After changing, he went near them. Hoor was sleeping almost in the middle with Asmara. Arhaan laid behind Hoor and hugged her. Hoor snuggled closer but kept sleeping. Soon Arhaan was also asleep.

-------------

Zulm ki had ki he khud pr

Dil bewafa ki chokht pr lgaya he ...

--------------

Assalamu Alaikum friends! Heres the requested epilogue