Part 6

The rest of the evening at the Ice Cream parlour was Camila and I talking about anything and everything and me trying not to get a boner from the way she licked her spoon.

Her tongue would come out and flatten and lick the back of the rounded cutlery which automatically made me picture that she was licking my dick like that.

I couldn't allow myself to have those thoughts, she was going to be my boss and her actions were entirely innocent, I couldn't be that horn dog employee. I wouldn't allow myself to me.

It would ruin our working relationship if I tried because I know she would reject me, and that would just be too much embarrassment for one day, losing my job and being rejected. I would throw myself in the sea.

It was getting late and frankly approaching midnight, we had spent at least 2 and half hours in the parlour, the ice cream had gone but we were still talking.

Camila was a fun person, she was the entire package. Funny, beautiful, kind and I bet she does charity work.

This bitch.

"So Camila as much as I have had an amazing time, I have to go to bed because I have a new job in the morning, and I really want to impress my boss on the first day" I gave a subtle smile to show I was kidding and also that I was reluctantly ending this evening.

"Oh, I don't think you will have a problem impressing her, are you going to work hard?" she emphasised hard.

Why did she emphasis hard?

Why Camila,

Why!

I was now nursing a half chub.

I couldn't leave yet.

"The hardest I've ever worked" I gave a wink.

I really was, I wasn't going to slack on this job.

I watched her shift uncomfortably. I hope she wasn't offended by what I said.

Camila cleared her throat and placed her napkin on the table, she showed me her index finger "I will be back in just a second!" I just nodded.

I sat back and let out a heavy breath. Trying to control the blood to my twitching dick.

I took my wallet out and fish out some cash. I see Jade walk past, I stop her by raising my hand."Hey will this cover it?" I hand her the cash.

"Oh yeah sweetie I will just go and get your change" I shake my head.

"Not necessary, please keep the change" I raise my hands in mock surrender.

"You sure? Here's more than the normal standard tip" She motions the money in her hands.

"I am in a good mood!" I smile.

Jade matches my smile, "I hate to do this, but if you and your girlfriend don't work out, please call me" she starts jotting on her notepad and slides her number across the table.

Before I have time to reach for it a polished hand comes down and grasps the note.

I watch as Camila scruples it in her hand and drops it back on the table.

"Not necessary thank you" she turns to me "Come on baby, let's get out of here, I want an early night" she winked at me and held out her hand.

I took her hand not to leave her hanging "ugh sure... uh ba.. baby" I sound unsure, because I am.

Camila smiles when I take her hand and leads me out of the parlour, Camila doesn't drop my hand until I help her into the passenger seat in my car.

The drive to Camila's home was filed with directions and idle chat about the size and design of some of the houses in the area. I was in awe, they were huge, my Jeep felt completely out of place.