14 days

I have counted 14 days. I'm not sure if I am correct or what but I think I have been here for two weeks. Two weeks without Luca and Alessandro. Two weeks with a little water and barely any food. I feel so dirty because I can't shower I can't even go to the bathroom unless he allows it. I was bleeding heavily after the birth of my son and it has leaked out all over my clothes and it still continues to.

I know I will end up getting an infection if I don't get a shower soon but I won't ask for one as I don't want any reason to have my clothes of in front of other men. He has visited me once since his big unveil and only to shout at me more. I honestly didn't think that nice man could turn in to such a monster but he has.

My wrists have gotten smaller as I have lost some weight and I am now trying to get my hands through the cuffs. I try and try but it's pointless and my hands are aching and red from trying. The door opens and in walks one of the regular guards that usually gives me water. He places a tray down with a glass of water and a slice of toast and some butter on it.

There is no knife so how he expects me to spread it on my toast I will never know. He walks away and shuts the door. I grab the water and I drink it greedily. I am so thirsty and if this is all I have got I better savour it so I stop myself. It's then I think of an idea something that may actually work.

I grab the small packet of butter and I open it. I then massage it into both of my wrists hoping it may work. I try to pull my wrists through and it hurts like hell but I manage to get one free. I begin to try and get the other one though and it's nearly there when I hear a snapping sound coming from my wrist. I cry out in pain but quickly put my hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

I pull it the rest of the way through and I begin to rub it. I slowly rise and grab on to the wall as my legs are shaky. I walk to the door and I try to open it. It's locked and I nearly scream with anger. I walk back to the small bed and sit down as I look around for a weapon of some sort. It's then I realise I can use the plate they gave me for my food.

I grab it and go to the corner of the room to try and be as quiet as possible. I smash it against the corner of the wall and it breaks into pieces. I grab the largest piece and I go to the door to stand and wait for the guard. I wait there for about half an hour if the minutes I am counting is correct. My heart begins to beat rapidly as the door begins to open.

Once he enters he begins to look around. Suddenly he turns and notices me. He tries to lunge for me but I plunge a piece of the broken plate into his neck. Blood begins to pour out of his wound as he falls to the floor clutching his neck. I lean down and grab the keys out of his hand and I turn to the door.

I open it and look down the hall making sure it is clear. I then run and I don't stop. I run through multiple doors until suddenly someone hits me from behind and I pass out hitting the floor hard.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!