27. Hey Jude.

I woke up in the morning and jumped outta my bed, instantly regretting it as the cold marble floor froze my bare feet. I yelped and jumped back on my bed. I reached to the bottom of my bed and grabbed my blue fluffy socks, put them on, and placed my dummy in my mouth and grabbed Toby, and then walked into the mess hall.

It was real quiet today and Carl, Ricky and Mishy we're gone. Bethy called me over and gave me a bowl of applesauce and started to brush my hair. I eagerly ate the whole bowl of applesauce and drank a cup of water as I was told. Bethy finished my hair and told me that daddy was huntin with uncle Merle, she said they went early this mornin, and she said that the other three went on a run for guns.

Then it got me thinking. Did daddy hunt like my Sammy and Dean, or was it the normal people hunting he did?

The day went by fast, bethy was teaching me how to feed the baba and Hershey checked my wrist. Maggie and Glenny taught me a little spelling and gave me a writing book to finish, theys saids that I needed to be taught some stuffs.

Soon enough, Ricky, Carl and Mishy came back. Carl gave me a couple packets of paper and some more pens and ricky gotted me some more applesauce. Carl got the baba a real crib and mishy even got daddy a new crossbow!

When daddy came back, he and uncle Merle had found a deer and a couple of squirrel and daddy even got me a pocket full of berries! We shared them all out after dinner.

...

Morning cane again, and I had ta say goodbye to daddy, Ricky and Hershey. They said that they had adult business to do and daddy put uncle Merle in charge of me. We were all on the tables, sorting guns out, well, I was playing with two bullets while uncle Merle kept an eye on me from the door frame.

"Carl, come here please" Glenny said while breaking the tension. Carl did as he was told and went over to Glenny and collected a box of ammo.

"You stash these at the loading dock all right?" Glenny then looked at me and Called out my name.

"Diego, put more up on the catwalk" I went to get up, but uncle Merle grabbed my shoulder and glared at Glenny

"She ain't doin anythin for you pansy asses, I tell her what to do" uncle Merle sneered. I didn't know what to do, so I just held onto my two bullets and held my arms limply at my sides.

"If anyone gets pinned down, we need to make sure that they have plenty of ammo." Glenny announced not fazed by Merle as he passed the box to Beth. "I'll go work on the cage outside"

"What we should be doin is loadin some of this firepower in a truck, and payin a visit to the governor. We know where he is right now" uncle Merle spoke out.

"Are you suggesting that we just go in and kill him?"

"Yeah I am" he said bluntly.

"We told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put" Mishy emphasised.

"I've changed my mind sweetheart" Merle said while taking his hand off of my shoulder. "Being in the sideline with my brother out there, ain't sitting right with me."

Maggie called me over and I walked across the room to her as she set me on the hip and took out my dummy and gave me a drink of water.

"The three of them are out in the middle of it. No idea we're coming. They could get taken hostage it killed. A thousand things could go wrong" Glenny said.

"And they will" Merle continued.

"My dad can take care of himself" Carl stood up to merle.

"Sorry son, but your dads head could be on a pike real soon"