Chapter 21

Percy's POV
I was sleeping. I missed being peaceful, and by peaceful I mean as peaceful as it gets with the demigod nightmares that are really annoying. After Annabeth and I started dating, sometimes I actually got good dreams. I guess being around her relaxes me. Anyway, I was dreaming about my mom's famous and delicious blue cookies when I heard Annabeth's voice.
"Percy." An angelic voice called. "Hmm." I muttered. "Percy." she called yet again angelically. "PERCY." she yelled as she pushed me off the bed. THUD. "Ouch." I complained. "How did u even get in here?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Through the door." she said in a "Duh" tone. I rolled my eyes. I ran up to her picked her up and slung her over my shoulder.
"PERSUES PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT." she shrieked. I put her down and planted a quick kiss on her lips. "Better?"I asked. "Ya, ya know get your but dressed and get to the Big house." she said bossily. "Jeez, someone's bossy today." I teased. She gave me a fake death glare then laughed and walked out.
"She's scary." Grover said. "AAAH" I yelled as I uncapped riptide. "Chill dude, it's just me." I put his hands up in defeat. "Don't sneak up on a demigod." I warned. "I just wanted to check if u had any empty cans." he bleated. "Why would I have an-, you know I'm just gonna change and you go knock yourself out with the cans at the big house." I said. "There's cans at the big house!!! Jackpot." he yelled as he scurried to the big house. Satyr thing I guess.
I got dressed and headed to the big house. Annabeth caught up and slipped her hand into mine. "Hello children." Chiron greeted. "Hey Chiron." we greeted back. "So what's the issue?" Annabeth asked worriedly. "Oh nothing, it's just there is one new demigod that claims she knows you." he says casually. I looked at Annabeth questioningly. She shrugs and drags me into the big house. When we saw three (a/n I wrote one on purpose up there ^ ) girls. Annabeth nearly peed her pants.
"HOLY HERA !!!" she screeched. "THALIA, PIPER, ERICA!!, WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING HERE." she yelled. I waved casually. "Wait, Chiron said one new demigod." she eyed them suspiciously. "Yeah, me and Thalia were demigods before you." the girl who I think is Piper confessed. "Why didn't you tell me." Annabeth pouted. "We didn't know u were here." Thalia laughed. This is gonna be fun.
A/N
FINNALLY a long percy POV. BOO = happiness until now. Hope u like this chapter. Love you all. Byeeeee <3