3. Oh my god-

"D-dad?"Mina stuttered.

"God sent my nigga down to spend a night"I joked and Mina nudged me.

"Wassam' baby girl"He said pulling a crying Mina into a hug.

-

After our Dad told us everything we were now hanging out and watching a movie.

"So Shaun really threatened you"I asked reffering to my "step dad".

Truth was,he wasn't really my real father,but that was Keante's biological father.

"Girls you won't believe what just happened"My Momma yelled as she entered the house.

She went into the kitchen still not noticing dad was here."I caught Shaun cheating.. AGAIN,now I'm really getting a divorce"She yelled from the kitchen.

"I throwed that ring in that bitch face"She laughed coming towards. She choked on her drink once she saw dad sitting down.

"ermias"She said but it came out more like a question."What's going on?"She asked sitting down between us.

"I thought you were dead"She said touching his cheeks.

-

I watched as My Momma repeatedly kissed over my dad face and he gave her a "What the fuck" look.

"He's coming right now"I said looking out the window seeing Shaun's car pull up.

We burned his clothes, jewelery,shoes basically everything he had except the money.

My momma was keeping that shit.

"Lord have mercy on my soul,I can't believe I'm holding a gun right now,that's Sha'vonté's thing"Mina complained.

"We're not gonna kill him. That's Keante's dad"I reminded her."We're just gonna scare him off"Momma spoke up.

Shaun finally came in and I mugged him."You thought this shit was funny?"I asked and his eyes widened.

I cocked the gun back making him shake."Shaun,I loved you,I really did and you just betrayed me"Momma cried.

I shot him twice in his leg making him drop to the floor.Momma ran over to him punching him repeatedly in his face.

Dad pulled her back as she cried into his arms.

I shook my head as Shaun held onto his leg trying to stop the blood.