Chapter 39

Happy Birthday to this goofball ^^
Early Update

"You took him home?" Mark asked, trying to match the same pace as you walk.

You yawn, nodding as you stretch out your tense neck. You've been up late last night so you've only been allowed four hours of sleep.

Both of you stop once you make it to the side of the school, out of sight from other students. Ever since you've been together, you kind of keep your relationship on the down-low. Nobody knows except your friends and Mark was planning on telling Jeno when he's ready.

And you've yet to tell Jaemin.

You like Jaemin, you do, but you just don't feel a connection anymore ever since the breakup years ago. You can accept him as an acquaintance and nothing more.

Mark stands over you and you never felt smaller in your life. "So, who's going in first?" You question, looking up at him just as he looks down at you.

Both of you take turns going inside first to not draw attention to yourselves. People know you live together, but the girls Mark has slept with in the past tend to get a little jealous and obsessive.

"I'll go first." He suggests and you agree. You wave him goodbye, but he turns back around and strolls back to you. One of your eyebrows cock and your lips part when he cups your cheeks in his hands.

"I forgot something," He states. You look up at him as he holds you closer and pecks your lips. "Goodbye Kiss."

You grow flush, smiling and rolling your eyes as you slightly push at his chest for space. "Go inside."

"One more." He says, planting one more kiss to your forehead.

You sigh when he's finally out your sight, assuming he already went inside. Before going inside you wait a minute or two.

You were about to go inside until you feel a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Already knowing who it is, you just sigh, continuing to walk forward with the man-child around you.

"Hi, Jungwoo." You greet, placing your hands over his that were planted on your stomach.

"Hi, darling," He coos, showering your cheek with kisses. "We miss you."

"We?"

"We. As in your best fucking friends that you've known since, I don't know, diapers." He scowls and you giggle, patting at his hands lovingly. "You left us for pretty boy Mark. But honestly, I'd leave you for him, too."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you big baby," You mock, basically dragging him inside behind you. "So, where's Sana and Yeri?"

"Inside, waiting for your slow ass."

"I'm sorry, but who's hugging this ass right now?"

Jungwoo frowns, eyes rolling as he tightens his arms around you. "Touché."

💐💐💐💐💐

"We should hang out more often..." Jeno trails off, his eyes scrutinizing around the hallway.

Mark sighs into his locker, closing it as he looks at his friend with wide eyes. He pats Jeno on the shoulder with a comforting smile. "Soon, buddy. Soon..."