XVIII.

I FOUND
- AMBER RUN

I FOUND - AMBER RUN

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"you ever been to portland?"

"i've been everywhere." rebekah responded to the heretic. "why? you want to go to portland? of all places?"

jocelyn sat up from her position of laying on one of the tables in the classroom. she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "i always wanted to go."

"maybe my brother will take you. you know all you got to do is ask." rebekah sent her a knowing smirk. jocelyn shook her head at the girls words.

"well, the verdicts in. the original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." klaus spoke up as he stepped into the room. his eyes glanced over to jocelyn, sending her a slightly worried gaze. he hadn't gotten a chance to speak to her about what happened in chicago or the truth she'd started to unravel. the hybrid took her aid in the situation as a good sign, that maybe she wouldn't hate him after all.

"does that mean we can kill her?" rebekah hopped off the desk she had been reciting on.

"no, i'm fairly certain it means the opposite." klaus sent his sister a look. rebekah grabbed caroline, pulling her away from tyler despite her fight against rebekah's hold. "call it a hunch— elena's blood, drink it."

jocelyn watched with curious eyes as klaus handed tyler the vile of blood.

caroline continued to fight against rebekah. "no! no, no, no, tyler, don't!"

"if he doesn't feed, he'll die anyways, love." klaus twisted the vile in between his fingers. "consider this an experiment." tyler looked as if he was having an internal battle with himself. "it's okay. there we go." klaus observed as tyler took the vile, downing the doppelgängers blood. "good boy."

jocelyn hopped off the table she had been sitting on, staring as tyler began to fall over. caroline began screaming as the wolf let out grunts of pain. jocelyn felt klaus put his hand in her own. she peaked over to him, seeing the excitement begin to show on his features. tyler let out a growl as his eyes turned a yellow shade, veins appearing under his eyes.

"wow." jocelyn mumbled to herself.

klaus squeezed her hand as he studied the newly turned hybrid. "well, that's a good sign."

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"so, the doppelgänger isn't the problem. her blood is the solution." rebekah spoke her thoughts out loud to her brother, as well as jocelyn who sat on top of the truck beside her.

"seems so." klaus replied simply.

"how did you know?" rebekah continued to question.

"well, you know how much the original witch hated me. do you honestly think i would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?" klaus spoke without a hint of emotion. jocelyn sent him a sad look, feeling sympathetic towards the hybrid.