100 :)

Hey babies 💜💜💜
Can't believe this story reached one hundred chapters uwu

Thank you all for keeping up with it and for the support.

Sorry for not updating fast... life can get really busy :)

We did our best and gave you this xl chapter i hope u enjoy uwu

_______________________

The manager was sick of dealing with a stubborn Jungkook sticking to the pole so he thought of something that may work.

Jungkook was known for his big heart and how any sad story affects him easily, so his manager used that to his advantage.

He looked around, everyone was busy with their own business so he started fake ugly crying, successfully gaining Jungkook's attention that looked at him with with wide eyes.

"Jungkook-ah you have to do this , how else am I gonna feed my 4 children and my pregnant wife that has two other babies in her tummy.. " he said dramatically, shaking his shoulders and wipping his dry eyes.

"I have taxes and bills to pay.. if the company goes down they will throw me and my family to the street! " he continued, peeking up to look at Jungkook that was just staring at him so he tried more

"My mom is sick too.... and my dog died recently... " at the last thing he mentioned Jungkook started crying out loud.

"Nooooo " the younger scream cried as he pulled away from the pole and hugged his manager instead. " I'm sorry for being selfish hyung ... " Jungkook said between sobs.

"

It's okay now ..just go work " his manager said between fake sobs.

"Mhm " the younger nodded and wiped his tears as he follows manager in, side hugging him and telling him to not worry because everything will be okay .

Jungkook's brain and heart were racing. He tried to stay calm for the sake of everyone including his own however this was too much.

Yes he may be overly dramatic but suffering for all these months took a toll on him.

A shaky breath left his lips as they entered the shooting studio. He wasn't excited to see his ex lover's face.

Jungkook couldn't even look up as he held on to his manager.

'I have to do it..the company's future is in my hands, everyone is counting on me ' he thought to himself as his eyes finally dared to look up. Taehyung wasn't there.

"Huh" he tilted his head and looked around. "Did he not arrive yet?"

"Ah Taehyung-ah come here " one of the saff waved and it was right behind Jungkook.

His heart started racing even more if possible, Taehyung was behind him , he's not ready to see him no, he's not ready to hear his voice.

He didn't notice as he squeezed his eyes shut and tightened his hold on his manager's arm.

"Coming~ " he heard and his legs almost gave out on him, the voice he didn't hear for months.. the voice of the one who broke his heart to small pieces was ringing in his ear.

He opened his eyes and kinda forgot how to breath for a second when Taehyung passed right by him as his scent filled his nose, Jungkook stared at his back ... He's here..

The younger almost choked on his own spit. The staff around him were confused at his reaction to all this. If only they knew..

"Pull yourself Jungkook-ah, you look like you're about to faint..stay strong" the manager said, patting his back and earning a nod from the boy.