120 ⸸

Seokjin saved Namjoon's life by pushing him towards the cave they were in before. His legs wobbled while he got off of the doctor, asking him if he was okay.

The man replied with yes, as he and the vampire looked at the catastrophic event that had just occurred right before their eyes.

The entire ground was split in the middle, as lava spewed out of it in bits.

"What the hell is that!?" Namjoon covered his face to keep it from burning up. They got closer to the gaping hole in the middle of where they were both standing, but not close enough to fall inside.

"Follow us." A voice called out to them. A very alluring voice. Namjoon ignored it, but his lover on the other hand, he became hypnotized by the voice.

He stared at Namjoon, his eyes changed to black. The red orbs that once inhabited his body were now darkened. Seokjin wasn't thinking when he stepped out towards the edge of where the lava was.

"Seokjin! No!" The young doctor called out to him, his pace quickening within each step he took, running. Even though he was so close, he was too slow to react. What Seokjin had just done left Namjoon in such a shock, that he couldn't find the way to move.

"Namjoon..." He carelessly jumped inside of the lava, risking his nonexistent life for the man he loved.

Expecting to get burned by the fire, Namjoon hid his face with his shirt, in search of Seokjin.

"Uncover your face, Namjoon." He shut his eyes, grabbing Seokjin's wrists.

"Why the fuck would you do that! What were you thinking!?" He shouted at the vampire, embracing him tightly.

"I was thinking about going back." Seokjin calmly responded. Namjoon let go of his body, finding himself alive and unharmed.

The lava was everywhere, expect for where they were standing. There was a pathway of charcoal, making their feet burn, but they can't feel the heat or the pain.

Namjoon gasped.

"Welcome home, Dr. Kim." Seokjin announced.

Standing a few miles away from them was the mansion they had slept in before, only it was different from before. Namjoon's car was in the entrance of the mansion, and the patio reminded him of his own. The inside of the mansion was an exact replica of Namjoon's old apartment as well.

Yet they weren't back home. They were in a whole other world.

"Seokjin, what is all of this? This is incredible!" Before Namjoon got too excited, Seokjin stopped him from entering the mansion.

"If you wish to have this life, you must give up your old one." His dark voice intimidated the doctor.

"What do you mean by that?" Since he had no clue of what was going on, Seokjin explained everything to him.

"You can no longer go back to Earth. We demons are not welcome up there. This is our home now. Namjoon, I now have the power to convert you back into a human again... However there is a high price you must pay for going back to Earth alive and as a human." His words confused Namjoon, but there was a good reason as to why Seokjin was telling him all of this.

"I already gave up my life to become a vampire, Seokjin. Why would I ever want to go back to living on Earth. And, by the way, why did you just say "We demons" when we're vampires?"

There was still one secret yet to unfold.

A secret so deep, until now, never told.

A secret so dark, Seokjin himself feared it.