The Yule Ball

After getting ready, you made your way to the Great Hall where the dance was going to be with Hermione.

"Wow, she's beautiful." Multiple people from the crowd were awing as you and Hermione made your way gracefully down the stairs.

"Hermione, their looking at you." You whisper.

"No, their looking at you."

"Bloody hell." Said Ginny, walking past you. "Their looking at both of you."

You and Hermione laugh and Ginny gets lost in the crowd.

"Have fun." You whisper to Hermione as she parts ways to go with Viktor Krum.

You enter the hall by yourself since you couldn't find the twins in the crowd and watched as Harry dances with the girl he asked.

"He does not like her at all." You say, watching as Harry dances and accidentally steps on his date's foot once again.

Soon enough, the other people are allowed to go onto the dance floor after the four champions first dance is over; but you make your way to the punch bowl.

"What's someone as beautiful as you doing here alone?"

"Fred!" You smile.

You take in his full attire.

Damn.

He looked good.

Like really good.

"Hi, Y/N!" Says Angelina, coming around the corner with George.

"Hey, Angelina. Hey George." You smile.

"I love your dress." Says Angelina.

"Thanks! It's muggle-inspired."

"How about we get you ladies some drinks?" Says George.

"That'd be lovely." Says Angelina, taking your arm and leading you away to an empty table.

"Imagine if we were ever to become sisters." Says Angelina.

"I'm not marrying your brother, sorry."

"No, you idiot, if I was to marry George and you were to marry Fred."

You laugh but Angelina just fixes you with a death stare.

"Look, I don't know what got the idea in your head—"

"Y/N, you were practically made for each other. Did you see the way he looked at you just now?"

"Uh, no." You turn to face the punch bowl and see that the twins are talking as well, but Angelina turns your head away.

"Don't do that, Y/N!" She scowls.

"Sorry." You put your hands up in defeat. "I'm not exactly, how do I say this, in the know when it comes to understanding a boy's feelings."

Angelina tuts.

"Well, you seem to understand Harry's."

"He's practically my brother."

"Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that, hun. He likes you more than that."

"I know, but I don't wanna hurt his feelings—"

"Then why exactly didn't you go with him to the ball?"

"Uh..."

"Y/N," Angelina sighs. "I know you don't like Harry like that, but you do someone."

"Who?"