Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

1• A Red Herring Isn't a Valid Argument

"ANY sort of alcohol you can get, get it," I said over the phone

"ANY sort of alcohol you can get, get it," I said over the phone. I don't know why Zach still insisted on calling me to ask about what alcohol to get for parties. He already knew my answer and it was the same every time.

"Right, right," Zach said. "Should I get any wine?"

"Yeah. Get some sort of red wine. You know Hannah likes it," I said.

"Okay. Good deal dude. And you sure you don't need me to get any snacks?" He asked.

"Nope. D's bringing it. Can I hang up now? I'm right outside of Hannah's house."

"Yes, you can hang up now asshole," Zach said. But before I could hang up, he did.

And he claimed that I was the asshole...

As expected, my parents were out of town. With my dad being the mayor of Newport Beach, he was seemingly always either busy or out of town for business meetings. My mom practically went everywhere that he went whether she needed to or not. That left me with the house all to myself for elongated periods of time. So far, I'd be home alone for nearly 2 weeks now. I shrugged it off, though. Them being away gave me the perfect opportunity to throw parties.

Tonight marked the night of the final party before school started back up. It was Saturday and word of mouth had already gotten around that I was gonna throw the best party of the season.

The front door swung open and Hannah immediately grabbed my arm, pulling me inside. Before any words could be exchanged, her arms were wrapped around my neck and she was kissing me. Fiercely. Like she was craving her lips on mine. Like she was trying to suck my entire face off. Of course, I didn't mind being kissed by my girlfriend.

Hannah was no doubt the most beautiful girl at Newport High. Long blonde hair, piercing blue-green eyes, perfect lips (that again, I didn't mind kissing at all) and not to mention, a great body. She was a cheerleader, after all. Of course she was extremely hot. And we'd been dating for nearly a year now.

When we breathlessly pulled away, she didn't release her arms from around my neck. "I'm horny," she said. "So I guess I needed to get that off my chest."

"I didn't mind," I said.

"You didn't mind?" Hannah asked and let her arms release from around me. Her lips pouted at me and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I liked it," I corrected. She was a bit of a headache sometimes.

Hannah shrugged and walked away. I followed her into the kitchen where she sat up on her kitchen island, grabbing a glass of some random green liquid and drinking it. Probably a healthy green juice she'd made to lose weight for cheer. She was always doing things like that even though she didn't need to lose weight. I guess it was just a cheerleader thing.