Bullshitt ,

20votes Babygirl .
I said into the FaceTime while she was giving fat man a bath . Yes baby she said turning around look beautiful as ever .
I am ready to come home and kiss all on you . Shit I said looking into the camera . I might come home early tomorrow, I ain't doing this nomore . I Shoulda let black ass went by his self. Oh hush you going to be fine she said smirking . I miss you too daddy , all 3 of us do . Don't worry daddy will be home 8am sharp . Waking that ass up to some good D .
Oh don't get me started I been super horny my hormones are everywhere. daddy gonna fix that ass soon as I touch down. Well hurry up I am not gonna be able to sleep now she said dressing fat man smiling. I can't wait to marry you baby . Stopppp she said covering her smile . Nah show that smile mamas . There it goes I said smiling . Stop you always sweating me she said . hold on let me put fat man in his crib .
I heard shuffling , and she came back still smiling . He's to heavy baby she said outta breath . How my baby doing , fine I am making sure I eat . I just don't wanna gain all that weight back She said . It looked good to me I shrugged.
I didn't think I'll miss y'all this much thou I said scratching my head . Baby hush , you coming in the morning make sure you have some gum She said laughing. You crazy baby but look I gotta go kiss fat man for me , I love you baby have a goodnight . I love you to baby she said smiling . Make sure you get all the sleep you can cause when I get homeeee I am tearing that ass up . She just laughed bye baby . Bye .
Fuck I jump up putting my sweater on . Incoming call King
Me : yoooo
Him : just tell him I sent you me and hector go way back . Have him wire the money into these 3 accounts . I just text it to you .
Me : iight , but look I am going home tomorrow , I miss my wife and kids.
Him : kids ?
Me : ah yeah she don't want nobody to know but she's pregnant .
Him : wow congrats
Me : thanks , bouts to have 2 grandkids .
Him : yeah you tripping I am gonna spoiled them kids man . I really appreciate you thou . For making my babygirl happy .
Me : plan on giving them the world I smiled just thinking bout them.
King : iight man it's a flight leaving about 1am . This shouldn't take that long , you should be able to make that it starts at 9 dress casual dressy
Me : iight thanks king appreciate.

It's about 8 so I started getting dress starting off with a facial .
8:30pm

Pulling up to the venue , I walking in finding hector you must be C

Pulling up to the venue , I walking in finding hector you must be C . Yeah king sent me here to make me a couple transactions I said .
You got the numbers , yeah I said rubbing my hands together. Follow me I walked back there unarmed because king said I wouldn't need protection these his guys .
Alright let get started he said sitting at table I passed him the numbers and the notification sent to my phone . Thanks for doing business with you I said getting up to shake his hand. The door bust open and I got hit in the head and everything turn black .
20votes

Seee you guys in book two ✌🏽