035

"What are you talking about?" Lucia asked as C2 sighed as she rose her body lazily from the bed,now wearing her trademark white belted suit. "Come now,you and I both know that you realized something was different about Lelouch lately." She told Lucia with a smirk as Lucia looked to the ground quietly. She was right, Lucia had noticed a drastic change in Lelouch. The sweet little boy she had once grew up with to know and love had vanished. And now was replaced by a young man,who only seemed to spout lies from his mouth left and right. And it sickened her.

What exactly did C2 know that Lucia already did not? She had been a bit suspicious with Lelouch since the incident with that crazy guy Mao that C2 had killed. And here they the two of them stood two of the most important women in his life. Now face to face,masks off. "I admit things are a bit.. Different between Lelouch and I. But what does that have to do with you?" Lucia asked as C2 smiled."Everything. You see we have a contract. A binding one that cannot be broken. And I can't have certain...obstacles in the way that might out our deal in danger."C2 stated in a serious manner.

"Contract? What contract?" Lucia asked as C2 smiled once more. She knew that Lelouch would be angry about her telling Lucia everything. About Geass,about him being Zero. In doing so C2 hoped to limit the amount of stress Lelouch now had. Since the so called right weeks ago Lelouch had been neglecting his contract. And she simply could not have that. With this she had hoped to change that. Even if it meant revealing everything. "Would you believe if I told you I was a witch?" C2 asked flipping up her lime green bangs revealing the symbol of geass that remained engraved on her forehead.

Lucia's eyes widened at the symbol soon feeling that overwhelming feeling of something. Something that made her sick to her very stomach. Dizzy even yet she was comforted by it. And the source of that feeling was C2. "W-What is this?" Lucia asked in a ragged breathe as she slumped to her knees gripping her head. While C2 stood in front of her with a calm expression on her face. "As I thought you have potential of becoming one." C2 stated as the symbol on her forehead began to glow crimson.

"P-Potential?" Lucia asked before suddenly hearing multiple screams in her head belonging to people she didn't know. Their screams forever echoed through her head along with the haunting image of C2 to a stake and flailing around with flames ferociously licking at her fleash. Tears spilled over Lucia's cheeks as she gritted her head begging for the pain to subside. While C2 gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "It will end soon this i-" C2 began as on contact now C2 was being fed images of Lucia's life.

From her days in the Fante Kingdom with her mother and brother,to the present which was now filled in pain. C2 too slumped to her knees gripping her head as images flashed before her eyes of Lucia being forced to the ground by Schneizel. His large body hovering over hers. Lucia kicking and screaming,screaming for someone to save her as Schneizel had his way with her. Multiple times each day not caring that Lucia pleaded with him. Not caring that he littered her beautiful flawless skin with bruises due to his brutality and cruel games. He only wanted to satisfy his needs and desires.

Lucia released a shriek feeling as if someone was digging themselves into her heart unveiling her. She had yet to feel so much discomfort and pain in awhile and she did not like it. She begged for it to stop as C2 released Lucia as the two girls panted before staring towards one another. "I should have seen it. You've suffered more than anyone and here you are. A kindred spirit." C2 breathed as she smiled faintly towards Lucia. C2 had wondered she felt a bit of a pull towards Lucia the moment they had met. She was a bit annoyed that she had to watch her for Lelouch at the time but now she knew why. She had the potential of becoming a witch, or a carrier of geass. Like C2 herself. "I-I don't know....what your talking about." Lucia breathed the pain slowly receding to a point she was actually able to form a sentence.

What Lucia was sure of was that C2 was not human yet she felt that she could trust the woman completely. It was as if the two had been allies a long time ago in a forgotten past of C2's. But the bond had seemed to even travel through time to reunite the two girls. Lucia struggled to her feet,before C2 quickly rushed to her side. Helping her to Lelouch's bed as she took a seat. Quietly running her fingers across the pillow he layed his head on every night. She struggled with herself not to take the pillow in her arms and take in his aroma. Lucia sighed quietly to herself even though she thought she was angry with him and done with him. It was obvious that she still loved him.

"I believe you....that your a witch." Lucia said finally answering C2's first question. C2 smiled as she took a seat in front of Lucia. "Good then we can speed things up a bit." She said as she began to explain. She explained to Lucia about Geass and the supernatural power she had given to Lelouch. And the birth of Zero The Terrorist. She also explained how as soon as Lucia appeared on the scene he had been dedicated to freeing her from her forced marriage. He truly did want to save her from her cursed fate.

Strange enough things made sense. Zero had been targeting the Royal Family and from what Lucia had overhead Schneizel discussing with his other siblings that the person must have a strong g hatred for the crown. What better than an abandoned Prince? He had enough fuel in the furnace for all of Britannia. Even his siblings were not off limits. Lucia quietly took in all the information she received before asking "Has Lelouch ever used his Geass on me?" Immediately C2 shook her head no. "I told him that if he wanted he could have used his Geass on you before but you know Lelouch. Always stubborn and of course,always thinking about your feelings." She said to her as Lucia couldn't help but to smile. She knew she couldn't stay mad at him,not now. Not ever.