Forty Two.

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy

Faith's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat and looked around frantically. I look down to the side of me and see Kaiden fast asleep. That dream felt so real and now I'm sick to my stomach.

(Scurrrrr. Pause. Yes. It was a dream. Jayceon did NOT break into her home and she was NOT attacked. It was a dream. Dave is still away though. Alrighty you may continue.)

I went to the bathroom and threw up. I did that for a few minutes then I got myself together. I brushed my teeth and cleaned the area around me. I walked out of my bathroom and continued to walk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I need to make sure my gun is in place.

I went to the kitchen and went straight for the drawer where I keep it. It's high enough to the point the kids can't reach it and you can't just pull it out. You have to lift and pull the drawer in order for it to open. I looked inside of the drawer and it was indeed in place.

I placed my hands on the counter and took a deep breath. I've been feeling real paranoid lately. That wasn't the first time I had a dream like that, but it was the first where it fully played out and it honestly scared me. I don't want my son to have to hear that happen to me and I don't want to go through that again.

"Aye Fai-" I jumped and pointed my gun straight at who was talking. "Hey. Hey. The fuck are you doin?" Dave asked looking at me like I was crazy. I am going crazy and I probably need to start talking about it. This isn't healthy for myself or my family.

"You scared the crap out of me." I sat it back on the counter and rubbed my hand down my face.

"Why you got this out?" He slowly walked over to me and grabbed it and placed it on the highest shelf in the cabinet.

"Dave you can't put it up there. I might need it." I stressed.

"For what?"

"Protection." I spoke lowly.

"What's wrong? You look like you been sweating and you look kind of pale." He walked over to me and placed his hands on the sides of my face, lifting my head. He was concerned and it reassured me that he's my protector and I can depend on him...but I can't bring myself to tell him.

I thought about telling him, but I don't want to stress him right now. He's working. I'll tell him. Eventually. Just not now. "Nothing babe. Nothing. I'm fine." I placed my hands on his and moved them. "I'm good. It's just hot upstairs. I came down for some water. Why are you back?" I asked while I went to the refrigerator to grab a water. Then turned around to face him.

He eyed me for a bit before speaking. I know he already knows something is wrong but he's not going to stress me about it. "I forgot to say bye to my baby." He walked over to me and started rubbing on my belly.

"Really Dave?" I laughed. "You behind schedule as is and you made them come back to say bye to the baby?" This man.

"Hell yeah. I love you lil mama." He lifted my shirt and placed his ear to my stomach. He does this everyday. "Word? Well you come out when you ready, but wait til daddy gets back so I can be the first one you see." He said and kissed all over my belly.

"Nah. You stay in there. You still got a couple months to go." I spoke to my stomach. "Are you done?" I looked down at him.

"Don't rush me. We bondin." He stood up straight. "Now. Give big daddy another kiss." He looked down at me.

"Boy please. Don't call yourself that." I giggled, but placed my hand on the back of his neck to bring his head down to kiss me. He was a little slow and steady with the kiss which caused me to get excited. "Can I get a quickie?" I mumbled against his lips.