Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen.

I woke up, buzzed for Alex's party. It was starting in six hours.. Gee, I slept late, it's already 2pm! I get out of bed, rushed, and fall flat on the floor as I tripped over my duvet. I got up and went downstairs to find Tony making a sandwich.

"I was wondering when you'd get up." I ignored him. "It's been like two days. Why won't you talk to me?"

"Because I'm annoyed at you."

"Abs, look I'm sorry!"

"Yeah I've heard that before."

"No, I really am. Genuinely sorry. Please just forgive me. I made a mistake. I know. I shouldn't have had a go at you for sleeping with Alex because I'm simply doing to same."

"You're sleeping with Alex?!" I said, alarmed.

"No! I meant I'm sleeping with your friend.. Like, come on you get what I mean." I let a sigh of relief out. "Look, I know I shouldn't have reacted as I did.. I am sorry, please forgive me."

"Sure."

"I swear we've had more fights than ever since we moved to this school."

"I agree."

"So, we're all good now?"

"Yep. You're going to Alex's party right?"

"Mhmm, are you?"

"Yup."

"You better not take long to get ready yeah?"

"I won't, but you never know. I am a girl." I joke.

"Ha ha very funny."

"I know." I grin.

***

I was getting ready for Alex's party. I wore a crop top and a mini skirt with tights and a leather jacket to complete my look. I found my black heels at the bottom of my closet. What was it doing there? It's one of my favourites. Surely I wouldn't have kept it there. Oh well.

"ABS! YOU NEARLY READY?"

"YEAH!" I yell back. I put them on and went downstairs.

"Well don't you look hot. Tryna impress a certain someone?"

"Yeah, Joe."

"You- you like Joe?"

"No, I was Joe-king, get it?" I ask, laughing. He didn't look amused.. "Why? Would it be a bad thing if I did?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Why?"

"Never you mind, sis. Come on let's go."

We said bye to our dad who told us he wouldn't be home till tomorrow. Weird. We got into the car and drove off to Alex's.

When we arrived there was a bunch of people from our school either chilling outside or just arriving. We parked the car.

We walked in and was greeted by Alex. "Well you guys made it."

"Happy birthday." We both say at the same time.

"Well I knew you were twins and all but speaking at the same time saying the same thing well that's just scary..! Well drinks are in the kitchen and bedrooms are off limits. Have fun."

"Thank you." We both say again, together. Alex looked at us weirdly, but shrugged anyway.

Alex and Tony stayed where they were, talking while I went to the kitchen to get a drink or two. I was getting a drink from the fridge, since they were all in the fridge, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I thought it was Alex but when I turned around it wasn't.