Suicide Bridge (TFIL)

Lizzie's POV:

I remember that day clearly. The night sky was illuminated by the full moon, the stars twinkling. I was walking my dog. But that isn't why I remember it clearly.

The day I died.

"How are we going to stay here overnight?" My head shot up as I heard a voice, one that belong to a male. There was a frustrated noise soon after that sounded female.

I decided to ignore them, they wouldn't be able to see me anyways. I could still hear them talking about the caution tape, it was put up the day after I died. I died maybe three months ago.

When they walked by my spot under the bridge I got curious. They were holding a camera, but that isn't what made me worry next. What worried me was the spirit that followed them.

The spirit looked like a man with old looking clothes on, maybe from the 70's. He had a murderous look on his face.

I swiftly got up and walked with the other spirit, he glanced at me before continuing to walk. We spirits never talk, just acknowledge each other.

I turned back to the group of people, four guys and one girl. "The Ouija board is back!" What the bearded man said made my eyes widen, I could actually talk to people. Tell them that I didn't commit suicide.

"Come and play, Corey." The two, that I assume to be a couple, said together.

"You guys have totally enough players, like I'm good over here. I can ref it." So the guy with the man bun is named Corey. Good to know.

As they continue to talk the other spirit got close to Corey. So I quickly grabbed the spirit and yanked him away. "What is wrong?" His voice was malicious, but I didn't back down.

"These are good people, they're not looking for trouble." My words seemed to make the spirit angrier than it was before.

"If they're not looking for trouble, then why are they here?" His question threw me off.

"They're just filming a video."

The spirit seemed to roll his eyes before he left the area completely, causing me to sigh in relief.

I turn back when I hear Corey freak out, "Oh, oh!" He was spazzing out, "I heard something! I heard something, dude, I keep hearing stuff." Corey had dropped his flashlight, I was laughing as well as his friends.

"Did no one else hear that?" The bearded man was asking about something.

"What are you hearing, Elton?" Oh, his names Elton.

"I heard a yelp," Oh, "Like a dog yelp."

At that I turn and go towards where Elton heard it, to see my dog! "Oh, baby." She quickly ran towards me. "Come on, bubba." She obediently walked with me back to the group, I noticed that everyone besides Elton was playing, even Corey.

"Okay, so we gotta put our fingers on it and then we all circle it." I stepped on a stick, causing Corey to turn and take his fingers off the planchette.

The red head pulled him back, "Come one, there you go. What a big brave boy you are." Her words caused the blonde to 'aw' and the brunette to laugh. I laughed too, making Corey whip around with his flashlight.

"Ask if they want to talk to Corey," Elton's words made me smile and I made my way up to them. I slipped up in front of Elton and the camera, I knew they wouldn't be able to see me anyways.

After arguing a little bit, Corey decided to along with it. "Is there any spirits here who want to talk to me?" I concentrated hard and started to pull the planchette towards 'YES'.

"Guys?"

"Why do you want to talk to Corey?"

I concentrated once more, moving the planchette again. D-E-A-T-H. While I was moving it, they kept saying 'no'. That's when I realized how it sounded. I'm an idiot, they think one of them is going to die.

Once again, after arguing, they ask another question. "Are we going to die tonight?" The little quiver in Corey's voice made me feel bad. I slowly moved the answer to 'NO'. Collective sighs go all around.

"Thank, God."

"Colby! Don't say that with spirits around!" So his name is Colby.

"I'm sorry, Sam." And he's Sam.

"Okay, let's ask some more questions." Elton seemed to of snapped them back and they went back to the board with fingers on the planchette.

Corey opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. "Um...Why did you say death earlier?" I slowly moved the planchette once more. M-E. "What do you mean 'me'?" M-Y-D-E-A-T-H.

"Woah!" Corey removed his fingers only to get scolded and put them back. "What about your death?" M-U-R-D-E-R. "Murder?" 'YES'.

"What could that mean?" Sam asked in utter confusion, I don't blame him. It is weird that I was murdered at Suicide Bridge. "Um, how were you murdered?"

"Don't piss off the spirit, Sam." Elton was quick to smile and laugh, but I ignored them so that I could concentrate. T-H-R-O-W-N. "Oh."

"You were thrown off the bridge?" Corey's voice was shocked but had some sadness to it. 'YES'.

"Why were you on the bridge in the first place?" Colby's question was blunt, but I didn't mind. W-A-L-K-D-O-G.

"So this spirit was walking it's dog. Ask what happened to the dog." Elton seemed very concerned about what happened to my dog.

"What happened to your dog?" Corey was the one who asked. T-H-R-O-W-N. "They killed the dog too, such horrible people."

"Umm, Corey?" Sam caught his attention, "I think it's still answering without a question."

I was trying to make them laugh, I-K-R-I-G-H-T. I was successful since they started laughing. Corey stopped laughing to talk, "We have a sassy spirit on our hands." 'YES'. "I'm starting to love Ouija Boards again." 'NO'. "Aw, why not?" D-A-N-G-E-R. "But you're so nice," his voice was a little bit of a whine. O-N-L-Y-N-I-C-E-1-H-E-R-E. "Oh."

Colby suddenly spoke up, "Hey, is your dog a spirit with you?" I took a glance to my dog, 'YES'. "What's it's name?" C-I-R-C-A. "Oh my God, Elton."

"What, what did the spirit say?"

"That it's dog's name was Circa," Elton went wide eyed before laughing.

"Her dog's name was Circa like your dog!" I laughed with them, what a coincidence. "Hey, by the way. Are you a male or female?" G-I-R-L. "What's your name?" L-I-Z-Z-I-E. "That's actually a really pretty name." I smiled in thanks even though they couldn't tell.

Elton raised his hand up, "Alright, I think it's time to go to bed. So say goodbye, then let's get some sleep." I nodded, although they couldn't see me.

"Goodbye," Corey said and then they all moved the planchette to 'GOODBYE'. I was sad, I hadn't had that much fun since I died. They soon put up the Ouija Board and laid down to sleep.

I turned when I heard footsteps coming their way, the spirit from earlier was back. He smiled maliciously at the young adults who were starting to doze off, "No." He whipped his head towards me, "Leave them alone."

He seemed to of growled before leaving again, I guess he wanted to see if I had left or not. I'm not letting them get hurt tonight. I turned to my dog, my Circa. She was laying down at the group's feet, on high alert. "Good girl."

PART TWO?