Just Marry Me (paul mccartney)

It was after a long day of work in the studio for Paul. You had made him a nice and simple dinner and afterwards went into the living room to talk about his day.

You had put a Supremes vinyl on for some light background noise.

"Come here," Paul said behind you on the couch, when you placed the needle down on the record.

You hopped over to him with a smile and he pulled you towards him. You laid on top of him on the couch.

Paul began to smother you with kisses while you giggled endlessly. After hearing your laughs he began to tickle you and that made you laugh even harder.

Your laughs were music to Paul's ears and he loved them.

"God, just marry me already," he said, flipping you over so his was on top of you.

You looked at him for a second but started to laugh again.

"You're joking!"

His face turned still and you quickly stopped laughing.

"I'm serious," he said, his puppy dog eyes looking down at you.

"I never knew the right time to ask you, but times like these always seem perfect..." Paul said quietly.

You caressed his cheek softly and nodded, "Of course."

His face instantly light up. He started to kiss you again, more passionately this time, and you didn't fight it.

-
-
-
Pretty short,  I just havent had much inspiration lately.. :(