Trente quatre

"Where's Taehyung?" Were the first words Jungkook spoke to Seokjin as he stepped foot into the school.

The younger had come to school a little earlier than usual just to be able to see his boyfriend slightly longer only to find the classroom completely empty.

And that wasn't normal, because Taehyung always came to school early.

"He's sick." Seokjin said softly. "But he told me to wish you good luck on  your math test."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"How'd you know?" His tone was untrusting and low.

"He dropped by my appartement last night. Now come on you'll be late." Seokjin pressed, knowing very well that if he didn't escape Jungkook would know he's lying.

The younger huffed, starting his day in a bad mood as he walked towards his class.

He sat next to Jeonhal who was also in his math class, the boy cramming as much last minute information as he could.

"Aren't you going to study?" Jeonhal asked, looking over at him with wide eyes.

"Nah. I had a good tutor." Jungkook mumbled, fidgeting with his pen.

"Taehyung right?"

Jungkook's pen dropped to the floor. He cleared his throat and bent down after a short pause.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Had Jeonhal seen them? Did he know?

"I saw you at the library with him."

Jungkook cleated his throat uncomfortably again, looking away to the students who were starting to walk through the class.

"You should have joined us, he's a good teacher."

Jeonhal hummed.

"I didn't know you knew him. I saw he got a lot of attention from cutting his hair, now my sister has a crush on him."

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise.

"Jeonsun has a crush on Taehyung?" He asked, to which the other nodded.

"I mean I guess? You think you could hook them up?"

Jungkook laughed whole heartedly, finding it so hilarious to be asked to set his boyfriend up with someone else, and a girl at that.

"I don't know man." He chuckled, barely containing another fit of laughter under the questioning eyes of his friend.

The conversation was cut short when the teacher arrived inside the class, silencing everyone and handing out the papers whilst explaining the exercises.

She passed near Jungkook and Jeonhal, dropping a pretty thick sack of paper on both their tables before continuing on.

Once she was done, the class turned their papers over and started the test.

Jungkook went through the first few exercices without any trouble, he remembered what Taehyung's had taught him and even proof read his exercices, surprising himself with his fast thinking.

He'd never felt this badass in his life, and it was simply by tackling a few questions correctly in a math test.

His glorious moment was cut short when he felt a small nudge on his elbow, urging him to turn around to face Jeonhal who was next to him.

"How the fuck are you so fast! I'm stuck st question one?!" He whispered with a lot I facial desperation.

Jungkook shrugged, smiling proudly to himself before returning back to his math.