[17] Talk

Yuri arrives in front of an abandoned burnt house. She walks out of her police car and takes our her flashlight. She slowly walks inside.. "Hello? Yena? I'm here already just like you want." Yuri shouts, and hears her own voice echoes...

"Yena-"

"Welcome to my home, Chief." Yena greets her. She stands in front of Yena and shock as she sees the full face of the wanted murderer..

"Funny that you're not wearing your mask right now." Yuri says as she watch Yena sits on a burned couch.. "Pft. I'm here to have a talk with you, chief."

"I'm not here to kill you."

Yuri sits across her. "So what about that talk?" Yuri asks. Yena crosses her legs, "I'm here to offer you something." She says as Yujin and Chaewon appears from her behind.

"Let's work together to defeat Daniel." Yena says.

Yuri chuckles. "Are you out of your mind? I'm not that dumb to work with a murderer like you." Yuri says. Yena smiles, "I swear to you Chief, I need you and youe crew to work with mine and defeat Daniel."

"Or if you don't want, I'm gonna have to eliminate you too." Yena adds.

Yuri grips on her gun. "You won't need to use your gun if you're gonna cooperate with us." Yena says. Yuri looks at Yujin and Chaewon..

"Why are you even doing this?" Yuri asks.

"I keep telling you the same reason, Chief. He killed my family and trapped them here inside this house or in other words..."

"My family's house."

"I thought that ever since my Dad started to work under him, It was going fine and his salary was always so high that our dad would always treat me and my brother some snacks we couldn't afford before."

"It was going so well until my Dad caught his boss, Daniel."

"Selling illegal stuffs like drugs to people. My dad wanted to keep his mouth shut but his conscience couldn't take it... and he told the cops about it."

"Before the cops could even react, I went home from school just to find this house burning and I couldn't even do anything about it since I was still a middle school student.."

Yena looks down on her feet as Chaewon places her hand on Yena's shoulder.

"I already told you so much about my reason now will you give me your answer?" Yena asks.

"Will your crew join mine?"