Forty Six

Jungkook watched in awe for a moment at the simple fluidity of her moves, guaranteed she was killing and injuring people, but the way she moved made him wonder how she would be in-

He was cut off by someone sending him sprawling to the floor and he groaned gently. "One scratch." She mimicked teasingly, dropping to her knees near him and protectively hovering beside him. Jungkook winced sitting up. "You good?"

"I'm fine. Just caught off guard, that's all." He muttered softly and sat up.

"Good. We have each others backs. Hurry up and get up, we're being surrounded." She muttered, and for a second he swore he heard Ha-Na sneak through slightly, but his thoughts were instantly shot down by the short woman launching herself towards a man who was ready to kill.

—————

"Jungkook?" Ha-Na cried out weakly, the pistol falling from her hands as she stood amid the dead bodies, coated in blood. "W-What happened?"

Jungkook's eyes softened seeing her eyes the soft brown they were usually and she stood there shaking.

"Ha-Na, take deep breaths okay..." Jungkook whispered and she whimpered gently, doing everything but taking deep breaths. "Look me in the eyes. Don't take your attention from me."

She nodded weakly and despite the moment of betrayal earlier that he saw, she trusted him wholeheartedly. He neared her gently, offering his hands out which she took. "J-Jungkook..."

"Deep breaths, we'll go get a bath and relax okay?" She nodded, stepping over the man who lay at her feet as she fell into his torso. He frowned as he felt her entire body shake against his. "You're safe, everything is okay." He whispered and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "You won't have to hurt anyone again, you won't have to do this again, I promise. You're okay, you're okay..." He coo'd gently, rubbing her back gently as the other boys and their soulmates entered the room.

"Is everything okay?"

"She's a little shaken, I'm going to calm her down. Can you guys tidy up?" Jungkook whispered as Ha-Na couldn't even bring herself to cry.

"Of course, take care of her." Yoongi smiled before Jungkook gently lifted her up, her body moulding against his with ease as she desperately just wanted to be in his arms.

Jungkook didn't even have to support her thighs as he carried her, she clung to him that tight that she held herself there without hurting him. He smiled softly as he started running a bath and adding bubble bath. He perched on the edge of the bath, so she was then sat in his lap, as she simply clung to him.

"You'll need to let go so you can bathe." He spoke softly and she shook her head. "Ha-Na, you need to. Okay?" She shook her head in refusal again and he sighed. "Then we'll both get in, fully clothed."

She didn't object so when the bath was full enough, Jungkook turned off the taps and sunk into the water, grimacing at the feeling of wet jeans. Her body trembled and he sighed softly. "I shouldn't have let you fight, I'm sorry." She remained in the same position, nuzzled into his neck and Jungkook frowned before singing. His frown turning into a tiny smile when he felt her finally relax and the trembling stop.

"I'll fight alongside you." She whispered, fingers playing with the short hairs at the back of his neck. "No matter how shaken up, traumatised or injured I get. I will face the entire world with you."

"Ha-Na..." he sighed softly but he knew he wouldn't win. He had noticed the water turn a slight red-ish hue from the blood on their clothes and skin, and he prayed she wouldn't notice. She lent over and pulled the plug before she met his eyes. The both of them sat there just holding each others eyes and enjoying one another's company and touch.

"I love you Jungkook." She whispered softly, an almost nonexistent smile present on her lips.

"I love you to Ha-Na." With that she connected their lips, and despite the uncomfortableness of their soaked clothes clinging to them, they remained there, trapped in the kiss.