Forty Nine

The next morning, Jungkook admired Ha-Na's sleeping face. The way her pink lips were parted and her hair stuck to her cheek had his heart beating rapidly. She laid on top of his bare chest, snuggling into his side to feel his comforting warmth. After finally finding a moment away from the others, without having them interrupt like so many times before, they slept together for the very first time. The had a night filled with love and passion, nothing stopped neither of them from truly connecting, and sealing their fate together.

Jungkook kept his arms wrapped tightly around Ha-Na's sleepy body, letting her get the sleep and rest she deserved. The man went easy on her the first time, but afterwards, nothing held him back. By the end of it, Jungkook collapsed onto Ha-Na's body and they both fell asleep within minutes. Their naked and sweat covered bodies stuck together, cuddling against each other for the entire night.

The man sweetly and gently pulled the blankets up and over his soulmate, making sure it was mostly covering her. He would definitely not hesitate to throw hands if any of the boys saw her butt naked. Her beautiful body belonged to him and only him. Only he had the right to see it. Ha-Na mumbled his name softly, and a small smile sparked up on Jungkook's lips. He gently ran his thumb over a hickey he made on her spine, humming softly at the thought of his lips against her silky smooth skin.

A string of gentle knocks echoed through the bedroom, catching Jungkook's divided attention. He slowly raised his head up, staring at the closed door.

"Yeah?" he yelled, but not loud enough to wake the sleeping beauty snuggled into his side.

The opened with a low groan, and Hoseok peeked in head in through the opening. His eyes became fixed on the youngest couple still lying in bed, catching a glimpse of Ha-Na's bare shoulders and Jungkook's naked back. A small smirk played on his lips- he and the other's heard everything last night, despite their bedroom being the furthest down the hall. However, they chose not to comment, the guys and their soulmates were just as loud.

"Namjoonie wants the boys to have a meeting," he informed in a whisper. "Something's come up."

Jungkook sighed softly before nodding. Hoseok winked at the younger boy before leaving and shutting the door behind him. The man dropped his head back onto the pillow, his hand still stroking Ha-Na's back. After giving her forehead a gentle peck, he slid off of the bed, leaving her to continue sleeping. Reaching for her bunny, he tucked the stuff toy in her arms and pulled the blankets up to her chin.

"I'll be back soon," he cooed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Sleep tight."

After pulling some clothes on, he headed downstairs to the meeting room. Since Jungkook was the last one to join the others, he went ahead and shut the door behind him before taking a seat beside Taehyung.

"So? What's going on?" he asked, leaning back into the roller-chair.

Namjoon groaned softly and he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"We're lucky we left when we did," he started. "Yet again, there was another attack on the old house last night by the man's men. Someone higher up gave the order."
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Why are so many people trying to come after them?
"What are they after?" the youngest questioned.
"Most likely Ha-Na," Hoseok grumbled. "We don't know why just yet, but Jimin and I are looking into it."

Jin was the next one to speak up. The eldest directed his eyes and words towards Jungkook. He had come to care about Ha-Na like a daughter; his soulmate and him often joked about the younger boys and girls were their kids and that they were the parents of the group. He felt even more obligated to protect Ha-Na, now that her life was in danger.

"You know what that means Jungkook?" the eldest asked. "Your top priority is to keep her safe and never take your eyes off of her. However, I don't see that being an issue, since you are by her side twenty-four seven."

The meeting came to a quick end and Jungkook immediately ran up to his room, hellbent on keeping his one and only safe. Just like Jin said, he couldn't afford to let her out of his sight, not even for one moment. As soon as he entered their bedroom, Ha-Na was still asleep on the bed. Jungkook sighed in relief, she was still safe and sound, he had to keep it that way.

The man quickly walked over to her and climbed on top of the bed. He reached over to her shoulder, and gently shook he awake.
"Ha-Na, baby wake up~" he cooed softly, trying to sound unaffected by the earlier meeting.
Jungkook gently tenderly ran his hand through her tangled hair, hoping it would coax her out of her sleep. Much to his delight, Ha-Na yawned and freely stretched her limbs. She slowly opened her eyes, smiling upon the sight of her soulmate

"I was wondering where you were," she hummed.
"I just needed to use the bathroom," he lied.
"Okay..." Ha-Na mumbled.

The woman slowly sat up, pulling the blanket up to cover her chest.
"Can we eat? I'm hungry..." she asked, rubbing her stomach.
Jungkook reached up and gently pat her head with a smile.
"Sure thing."

Ha-Na giggled softly before slipping off the bed to get dressed. As she was putting on undergarments, shorts and a baggy sweatshirt, Jungkook attempted to hide his frown. He couldn't tell Ha-Na about what he discussed with the boys just yet. After learning about her being on edge from the time he first found her until now, he couldn't bring himself to put her back in that mindset. Last night was an escape for her, he couldn't just take that away.

When the time was right, he would tell her.