Fifty

"You're a lot clingier than usual." Ha-Na commented as Jungkook back hugged her as she washed the dishes. It had been a few days since Jungkook was told the news by his elders, and from what he was told it was an hour after he had left with Ha-Na.

"Well you're one hundred percent mine now." He muttered, pressing a kiss against her shoulder. "Am I not allowed to be clingy?"

"I'm not complaining." She laughed softly, leaning into his touch. After a few noise complaints from the girls teasing Ha-Na, they kept it down after that whenever they decided to go further than kissing again. Jungkook grinned and held her close, aware of the slightest movement that happened in their surroundings, he was ready to release the Tokki at any second even if it upset her again. As long as she was safe, as long as she was- "Jungkook, are you listening?"

"Sorry, I spaced out." He smiled, seeing her stood in front of him. "What did you say?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out? We could go watch a movie or something?"

"I thought we should stay in today? Spend one more day to ourselves before we go back to training and such again?" He smiled softly, pulling her into an embrace. "How does that sound?"

"A day? In bed? With you?" She grinned cheekily, a glint in her eyes. "I couldn't think of anything, more, horrible." Between all three of the last words she pressed a kiss to his jawline, corner of his lips and then a peck on his lips. He chuckled softly, leaning in to connect their lips again properly until Namjoon cleared his throat. Jungkook groaned throwing his head back in frustration before turning to him.

"Can I have a word outside?" He asked, tone serious. Ha-Na clicked on immediately and Jungkook nodded, leaving the kitchen with Namjoon and leaving Ha-Na there. She stood there, once again worried.

But that was the worst thing that Jungkook could've done. Because one minute later, the window was smashed, smoke filled the kitchen and by time Jungkook heard the commotion it was too late. The kitchen was empty of his Soulmate.