Pina Colada

Yep, another RWBY Male X FReader

What can you say? You loved your job. You were a bouncer at Junior's Bar and loved every second of it. It was always funny to have guys hit on you and then you would just beat the living shit out of them. Damn was that fun. But you did also love ladies night. You were close friends with Melanie and Militia Malachite and the three of you knew how to party. Sure it got real crazy real fast but that never stopped you before.

That was until you awoke in some strangers bed.

You and the girls went out and needless to say, you got wasted. Then somehow you ended up inside the bed and house of an unknown. You began to slightly move, trying to get out of the grip that this mystery person held onto you. Whoever this was really had a nice death grip around your stomach as they pulled you closer to them. You were able to get an arm out and slap the face and got the person awake.

They rolled out of bed and you did the same and both got into a fighting stance. You scanned over the man who was once in bed with you and you had to admit, he was a looker. Gray hair spiked up, nice gray eyes as well. Dude was ripped. You also had to note that he was warm as well.

(Y/N): And you are?

Mercury: Mercury. I thought I told you that?

(Y/N): Sorry. This is what you get when you bring a blacked out drunk girl home for the night.

Mercury: Guess we were both drunk then because I do NOT remember talking to you at all!

The two of you continued to look at one another still in a fighting stance. You could see your wrist blades were behind you near the door of the bed room along with some of your clothes.

(Y/N): It's not helping the fact that I'm in bra and panties.

Mercury: Yeah...notice that too.

You looked back at him and then around the room to see if you couldn't get a feel for who this guy was. You couldn't see much or get a feel for who he was. You both locked eyes again and you slowly got out of your stance.

(Y/N): How about we do this the civilized way?

Mercury: Usually not a fan of talking, but for you cutie, I can make an exception.

(Y/N): Wow, threaten me with bodily harm and now hit on me. Charming.

Mercury winked and walked out of the room for a quick second. You walked over and grabbed your shirt and jacket. A pair of pants were then thrown into the room and you looked over to see that Mercury had gotten your pants for you. You nodded and put them on. You walked out and saw the state of the apartment. It wasn't broken to say, but clearly there was some mess here and there. Mercury was in the kitchen and you saw that coffee was being made and toast was cooking.

He glanced over to you and you walked into the kitchen and almost stumbled forward a bit. Mercury was fast and dashed over to you and grabbed you and guided you over to a table and got you some water and Advil.

(Y/N): Arent you a gentleman.

Mercury: Hey, hey. You wanted me to NOT threaten you. I did almost shoot you.

(Y/N): Noted. So...what happened?

Mercury: We were at Junior's Bar. You walked up to me.

(Y/N): Doesn't sound like me.

Mercury: Well, girls in red and white dress pushed you into me. One did kiss me.

(Y/N): That makes sense. Ok. So...we clearly did stuff.