Attention Please (pt.1) • Vhopekook

Caregivers:Taehyung and Hoseok
Little: Jungkook
Clingy Jungkook is the best dood don't @ me
If you haven't seen the recent, I just started BANGTAN LITTLES and posted the first chapter go check it out! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy!" Jungkook yelled, running into the room and jumping on top of Hoseok, his lips lightly parted while he was sleeping. His hair was ruffled, sticking in a few other directions, he was also shirtless, the comforter below his waist. Jungkook whined and kept jumping on the bed waiting for hoseok to wake up, and his eyes slightly opened.

"Hi baby" he said, his voice was deep and husky, propping up on his elbows on the bed. "Daddy!" Jungkook said, laying on top of hoseok to cuddle up to him. Jungkook was energetic every single morning, did hoseok hate it? A little. Hoseok grabbed his phone from the side of the bed, the clock reading 6:30am, he then put his phone down and wrapped his arms around jungkook. A groan was heard from under the comforter below, beside hoseok. A hand popped out and jungkook immediately stood up, scared of whoever hands that was. A blue haired man popped up from the bed, rubbing his eyes open and seeing the little on hoseok. That's when jungkook gasped.

"Daddy and Uncle Tae sleep together?!" Jungkook said, his eyes widen in shock, but what jungkook doesn't understand yet is that Taehyung is also his daddy, now that hoseok and taehyung have been together for almost 3 months. "Baby, I've told you for the 20th time, he's ur daddy too." Hoseok said, looking at taehyung who was day dreaming, he slightly pinched his arm for him to properly wake up. Jungkook looked at them confused but ignored it, "Attention please." The little said, smiling up to them both. He didn't care about the situation they had, he just wanted to be loved.

"How about a nice visit from the.... tickle monster!" Taehyung said, getting up slightly and tickling jungkook's sides, a fit of giggles echoing through the room. Hoseok helped out taehyung, smiling as jungkook was all giggles and smiles. "S-stop!" He giggled out, both of them lightly stopping before continuing. Once they had stopped, jungkook was out of breath. Hoseok and Taehyung flipped on their stomach, towards the direction of where jungkook was looking up at the ceiling.

Jungkook looked at both of them, hoseok began placing kisses on jungkook face, while Taehyung ran his hands up and down on jungkook's side. Jungkook loved the attention he was getting from both of them, he started giggling again when taehyung placed a soft kiss on his neck and on his cheek, smiling.

"Taetae, what's this?" Jungkook pointed out, poking the weird bruised spot on his neck, purple with some hint of yellow and red. "Its nothing bunny, ur daddy was mean last night and he accidentally threw a ball at me and hit my neck while playing." Taehyung said, his pathetic excuse of how he got that bruise on his neck. Hoseok chuckled in disbelief of the excuse but didn't say anything, he kept quiet and then wrapped his arms around jungkook protectively, giving a light kiss behind his neck.

"Nappy time?" Jungkook said, yawning while ending the sentence, his eyes we're lightly droopy, and he ended up sleeping late last night because he was scared of the dark, but he had to be brave. Taehyung nodded his head, also yawning as hoseok was already fast asleep. Taehyung decided he didn't really want to be part of this, the bed was small -but not much- and it would be uncomfortable. Jungkook's eyes closed, taehyung leaving the bed before hoseok's head popped up from behind the little.

"Where you going, baby?" Hoseok said, unwrapping one of his arms and signaling for taehyung to come back to bed and cuddle up with them. "I just wanna get my coffee.." taehyung mumbled, stretching out, his shirt lightly lifting up to where hoseok had "accidentally" marked him. "You can do that later, come here." Hoseok mumbled reaching out his hand, taehyung smiled as he made his way to the bed, as he layed down and faced jungkook. Taehyung's hand made his way towards hoseok's, intertwining his fingers with his. Hoseok reached out and kissed taehyung knuckles, then kissed jungkook behind the neck once again.

His breathing was calmed, he wasn't bothering anybody and he was happy to be cuddled up to his favorite people.