Fifty Six

Tokki shared with Jungkook, knowing that if it was vice versa he wouldn't want to be trapped in his own head whilst the woman he oh so dearly loved was barely alive in front of him.

"Shit she's freezing!" Jin's soulmate swore, immediately taking off her sweater and pulling it over the limp and pale girl. Jungkook simply whimpered in response, not sure what he needed to do. "Mollie, turn the heating up!"

"Will do." She replied with a smile, the van's engine running gently outside, the heating now on full blast as everyone gathered around the female in the middle. No one was entirely sure on what they needed to do, but they could simply hope that being near Jungkook would help. Jungkook and Tokki gently scooped the girl into his arms, holding her close as he held back tears. The girls watched in anticipation for a sign, any sign, that she was okay.

The elder boys burst into the van, breathing heavily. "Done, they won't be harassing her anymore-"

"Is she okay?" Jin asked, eyes holding concern.

"She's incredibly cold." One of the girls piped up.

"Jungkook tell me every time she takes a breath." He spoke, his voice serious as Hoseok slid into the driver's seat and he drove off. 

"Now." Jungkook spoke softly. There was quite a long pause between the second breath. "Now." And the third. "Now."

"It's consistent, which is a good sign. And they're not too spaced out." Jin commented. "I'll check her over when we get home, just keep tight hold of her okay?"

"Okay..." Jungkook's voice just got weaker and weaker every time he spoke, his head down and eyes closed tight. He just wished that she would be okay,

"She's looking less pale." Yoongi's Soulmate smiled softly, patting Jungkook gently on the shoulder. "That's a good-" Ha-Na coughed slightly, lips parted a little bit as she took in a deep breath before continuing to breathe as she was.

"That's a sign that she's not comatose too, isn't it?" Jin simply nodded, eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the girl in Jungkook's arms. He didn't understand why she got so severe whenever they were separated. After all, when the boys soulmates were taken from them for a while, they never experienced it up until the last few days when Jungkook returned with the keys to the building to take them.

Jungkook held her cold hand gently, kissing the back of it softly and sighing. "Please wake up, please be okay..."

The hand he held gently squeezed and his eyes widened.

"What's wrong Kook?"

"She just squeezed my hand!"

"That's a good sign, five more minutes until we're home."

"If you can hear me, squeeze one more time for me. Okay?" His voice was low, heart racing in anticipation. She did once more, a little gentler than the first time, but that didn't matter to Jungkook as he held the girl closer, suddenly getting an idea on what to do. He sat her up, judging roughly where her heart would be placed and pulled her against his chest.

"Jungkook! You'll injure her, she's unconscious." Yoongi cried out.

Jungkook leant back slightly so it was like Ha-Na was laying against him as he felt his heart beat, and her heart beat out of sync and hers was so much weaker. But they were directly on top of one another now.

He closed his eyes, praying that his instincts were right.

The heartbeat that was beating alongside his grew stronger and upon growing stronger it grew to beat in the same rhythm which caused him to grin, ignoring as everyone else was crying out that he would hurt her-

"I love you." Her voice filled his ears weakly, arms wrapped around him loosely.

"I love you too. You scared me."

"I was scared myself..." she whispered. "Tell them to be quiet... my head hurts... please."

"Can you all stop yelling that I'll hurt her please? She has a headache."

"And when we get home, two big bowl of noodles. Okay?" She pulled herself weakly into him more, desperate for the warmth and contact.

"Anything for you."