The long drive

It was a few days later and they're all at their own houses
Bev: hey guys!! There's this trailer that I got before my dad died and it's in a trailer park like 3-4 hours away are you guys aloud to come?
  I mean I can ask idk what she'll say:Eddie
Richie: I can come
Stan: yea me too
Ben:I can definitely come
Mike: yesss my grandad said I can come.
Richie: do you know if you can come Ed's?
                         My mom said I can:Eddie
Richie: okay can everyone meet at my house and bev will tell us all the details
And they all reply with yes and they're all there in 10 minutes. Eddie sits on the couch next to Richie, holding his hand, bev and Ben are on the floor, Stan and bill are both sitting in a big chair, and mike is on the floor. "So since we have two couples here" bevs says and winks after. " there are five beds, it's a big trailer. So I was thinking that Richie, you and Eddie share a bed, Bill, you and Stan share a bed and then Ben, mike and I all get individual beds because we're not in a relationship." Bev says excitedly
"Oh yea that's a good idea" Richie says while looking at Eddie. " so w-when are w-we l-leaving" Bill adds. "Hopefully tomorrow and we will be back in like 2 weeks, is that okay?" Bev says. "Yep" they all say in reply to her. Right when they were all done talking they all went home to pack. Eddie and Richie both went to eddies house because Richie can pack really fast and Eddie is a slow packer. As Eddie walks in the door holding Richies hand, eddies mom said "oh hi Eddie bear, tozier boy..." as she rolls her eyes. "Baby it's okay just come on, don't let her get to your head" Eddie whispers to Richie. "Not like I was gonna" Richie says as he and Eddie walk up the stairs. "What should I pack" Eddie says. "Whatever you feel the need to" Richie says. Eddie sits down, his face turns really red and he looks as if he's going to cry, "eddie are you okay" Richie says, Eddie looks away and says "I'm sorry it's just" and doesn't get to finish before he starts sobbing into Richies chest "it's just what" Richie says. "I think my m-mom hates you" Eddie replies. "aw baby it's okay, even if she does hate me I'll always love you and nothing can split us apart" Richie says. "I love you so much, we gotta start packing though" Eddie says. Once they all got in bevs van, Eddie and Richie called the back of it so they could sit together, and mike was beside them Stan and bill were sitting in front of them three. And in the front, it was bev and Ben. On their way there Eddie looked at Richie and put his right hang on his face, Richies face was burning red and had a big smile plastered on his face. Richie put his hands on eddies waist as Eddie leaned in for a kiss.

Hey peoples. I hope you're at least starting to enjoy this and I may post later so byee