CAPUT DECEM ET OCTO

It took Jungkook a few days to come to terms at the fact he wasn't on earth anymore and was in an entirely different realm, and Lucy could tell it was hard for him by the way sometimes he went quiet and shut off to the realm and even to her, by the fact he'd stare off at a point in the far distance for what was hours on end...

Lucy remained by him though, she wasn't going to just leave him to suffer through this by himself, so when he got upset she simply guided his head to her lap and she'd play with his hair and mutter comforting words to him until he'd fall asleep or until he'd smile softly at her. She'd hug him tightly whenever she couldn't lie him onto her lap, and she'd kiss his forehead whenever she had the chance to. 

"Luce..." Jungkook spoke softly, snapping Lucy from her train of thoughts. She nodded slightly and turned to him. 

"Yes Kookie?" She smiled comfortingly and he'd reached out and taken her hand in his and laced their fingers. 

"Can we go see Namjoon and Yoongi?" She could tell he was still struggling to accept the fact that he couldn't just see them whenever now, but she knew that he would ask this eventually. "And maybe my brother?"

"Of course." She stood up, hand still in his. "Let's go-" She was cut off by him pulling on her hand which caused her to tumble onto his lap and he smiled softly, his hand leaving hers and holding her waist softly. 

"I love you." He spoke quietly, looking up into her eyes and her heart did somersaults and her stomach erupted with butterflies. "Thank you for being there for me, in life and in afterlife."

"I love you too." She smiled softly and he gently lifted his hands from her waist to cup her cheeks and he smiled genuinely for the first time since he had died and guided her face down towards his and connected their lips softly. 

She could feel his emotion behind the kiss, and she could feel how genuine his words are which made her heart more erratic and her butterflies multiply. Once they pulled away she simply smiled, too flustered to form a longer sentence than. "Let's go then?"

Jungkook nodded and she slid from his lap and he stood up. "How do we get there?"

"Close your eyes, the first few times travelling like this tends to make people sick if they watch." Her voice was small and timid from her feelings, and Jungkook nodded closing his eyes as she summoned her power once more to bring them inside the boys house.

"Honey~ I'm home~" Lucy called out jokingly, and both Namjoon and Yoongi tumbled from the sofa in shock at the sight of Jungkook and Lucy stood in front of them.

"If we knew you were coming we would've actually changed from our PJ's." Namjoon laughed softly. "Jungkook... It's nice to see you."

Jungkook opened his eyes and held his stomach causing a soft laugh to come from Lucy. "You'll get used to it."

"Namjoon... Yoongi..." Jungkook's voice broke and he let go of Lucy's hand and flopped onto both the boys on the floor and hugged them tightly. Lucy felt tears well in her eyes at the emotions that flooded the room at the reconnection of the three of them. "I would've been here sooner, but... it's hard to accept the fact that I'm not alive anymore." He whispered softly.

Lucy simply sat on the floor and watched the three of them, like a parent on a play date, and smiled to herself. She might've been the ruler of hell, but gosh was she a soppy person. If it drained her powers to the point of exhaustion to let Jungkook travel here to see his friends and his brother every day - she would do it.

Once the three men had calmed down they began socialising properly, sitting back on the sofa.

"Your house..." Yoongi started. "Lucy paid off the rest of it - so next time you visit we'll go there?"

"You what?" Jungkook turned to the girl sat on the floor in front of them with wide eyes. 

"I technically didn't need the money anymore..." She spoke sheepishly. "So I paid off the rest of your house with it in the hopes that you came to me instead of going up... Because then you could visit it whenever you wanted."

"Who's name is it in now then? Because they'll know I'm not..."

"Your brothers." Yoongi smiled. "We would've taken it on, but it had to be a family member or someone on the will, and you didn't write a will so..."

Jungkook nodded, smiling slightly at the knowledge. "Thank you..."