A man and This Woman.

Kara's P.O.V

I look at the smiling Xian while he is cooking a proper meal there.
He is even wearing an apron and humming.

He didnt ask me anything any usual sane person will ask.

Like : who are you? Why am I here? Where is this place or What do you want? Who put is here?

I look at him and Im starting to think the medicine didnt work on him and he just cooking there happily.

"The food is almost ready." Xian looks at me and smile.

My eyes didnt move away from him.
Xian is a very beautiful man.
He is very handsome and very easy to approach type of handsome dude..

Except for a selected few that knows his real self, everyone wants to throw theirselves to him.

Xian is a man who will never ask to be love but a man who will ask to stop showering him love.
That kind.

So..
How is this man competing for the stupid and low class position of being my fiance?
I mean...What will he benefit?
I dont dare believe he likes me for real.
Not because I dont have confidence but because I am self conscious that Im not that pretty.

"What are you thinking?" Xian is already behind me and kiss my cheek.

I dont mind since he always do that but not knowing why..Xian likes it that she didnt push him away.

'So kissing in the cheek is fine.' He thought.

Eating in the receiving area where we can watch the television while eating.
The meal taste good.
Frustratingly, its really good.
I dont believe this.
I mean, in this life, Xian and I have a good relationship that we can even share a french kiss without thinking too much about it yet this is the first time I know he can cook.

"You dont like it?" He sip the wine and looks at me with his gaze.

I sigh and look at the food.
I almost suspect that the drug didnt affect his mind but...looking at the fish infront of me making me feel pain in my heart and in my stomach.

"....i dont like fish."

Xian raises a brow.

"You saw me cooking and yet you didnt tell me you cant eat fish?"

I sigh.

"I will eat it." I take a deep breath and held the fork in my hand.

I look at the fish and gulp down.

'I can do it.'

After securing a mouthful of fish meat in my fork I look at it and my eyes feels like crying.

I close my eyes and prepare to take a bite but Xian stands up, bend and take a bite at the fish in my fork.

I look at Xian and pout.

"What?" Xian sigh and reach my nose pinching hard.

My nose hurt and so I slap Xian hand and angrilu jump at him biting his shoulder.

"Ah!" Xian looks shock and amuse as the brown hair sway in his shoulder.

He reach and rub the hair tenderly while the girl named me has been biting like a pregnant dog.

"Dont pinch me so hard!" I angrily push him down and as I was looking down on him Xian smiles and let me be.

"What...what?" I angrily said grinding my teeth.

"Look at your flustered face. Very unique. I need a maid. How about you apply?"

"....."

"I can give you this much." Xian said making hand gesture that the money offered is a bit generous.

"Im not a maid! Im your fiancee!" I said in burst of anger.

Xian below me laughs and I dont know how or why but the position is changed.

Xian is sitting on top of me. His knee are on my sides and his two hands are interlock with mine.

The sofa feels so small.
I look at Xian.

"So...you really am a woman here to pleasure me? Well, why not? I like playing with fire." He said chuckles and look at me below him.

"You like this position?" He ask.

"I dont!" I said trying to push him but he leans more and kiss my mouth.
At first its just a small kisses and then he licks me and try parting my teeth that he succeeded as this deepen.

"Umm.." I look at Xian who is panting like me.
His gaze is bit dangerous.

"I want to do it." He said and hold my waist.
"Lets do it." He is asking but also its confusing because he doesnt sound like he cares if I agree or object.

"No." I flatly rejected him.

Xian frowns. He left me alone as I lick the side of my lips cause its expectedly drench.

Xian who left awhile ago is back with a cold water in his hand.

Xian place the cold water glass in my cheek and I flinch.
He laughs a bit and drink the water.

Here I though he will give it to me.

"What? I dont like you raising a brow at me." Xian said smiling.

"....I just thought you bring it for me. I expect for nothing. That is all." I said looking away.
That sound a bit childish.

"Oh? This?" Xian looks at the water.
In one go he finish the water in the glass. Walks to me and kiss me.
The kiss is a bit forceful entry.

I flinch and choke when the cold and a bit sticky water entered my mouth.

I glare at Xian who laughs a bit.

"Dont glare at me. That turns me on. It is not my fault either. You said you want my water so I gave it to you special service." Xian chuckles.

I grit my teeth.
And form a fist.

Xian raise a brow at me.

"You want to punch me? Go ahead." Xian teasingly said and bend down moving his cheek near me.

I look at Xian.
And the fist lost its will and I lwt go of my revenge.
Xian looks angelic even more. It means he is not so happy.

"Whats wrong? You dont want to punch me? You better punch me now since Im still giving you an inch." Xian said

I look at him.

"Xian.."

"Hmm."

"Did you know how irritating you are?"

"You already told me." Xian laughs a bit.
I sigh.

A/N:

What did I write?
Sorry...
Im really sleepy.
Ill fix this chapter tomorrow if there is something wrong.

Hahaha.

Good night.
❤❤❤