CAPUT DECEM ET NOVEM

It had been a month since Jungkook had arrived in hell, and he soon had settled in and came to terms with the fact his previous life on earth was gone and he had the chance to start anew here. First it took him by surprise, the little flame he could produce around his feet and appear wherever Lucy was in her realm - it started off small like that before turning into larger things like appearing on Namjoon and Yoongi's house in the early hours of the morning with no recollection on how he got there and no idea how to get back until the boys sent them back when they realised he was on their sofa.

"Lucy, we need to talk." He spoke softly as she roamed around her realm. She had stopped and turned to him with a bright smile. 

"Of course, what's up Kookie?" 

"So... I've been able to do weird things lately." he hummed softly. "Like... Teleport into the same area you're in... and sometimes I've even woken up on Namjoon and Yoongi's sofa in the mornings before you're awake..."

"Oh." Her eyes widened in surprise as he told her this. "Have you been able to do anything else?"

"I... I'm not sure."

"Well we'll see what you can do, not right now but over the course of the next couple of weeks. I don't know why this is happening." She spoke quietly, eyes drifting to the side as she was unable to look into Jungkook's eyes.  He nodded slightly in agreement. 

"Good news is, that I'm used to the whole travelling thing now though! So I don't feel as queasy anymore." He joked lightly, causing a smile to tug at her lips. "That and I can go anywhere I want now, not that I dislike this place at all... It's just nice to see Namjoon and Yoongi sometimes."

"I understand." She smiled softly. "Anyway, I have somewhere to be... As per usual avoid the floors any deeper than three, I can't guarantee I'll hear you if you need my help and we can't guarantee that whatever is happening to you will protect you from any of the souls past floor three."

"Okay! Keep safe okay Luce?" He smiled and cupped her cheeks gently and she nodded, resting her forehead against his as she rose on her tiptoes. She quickly pecked his lips, before stepping away from him, waving briefly before the flames engulfed her and Jungkook was left stood alone, more confused than he was before he had spoken to her.

Lucy appeared in front of Namjoon and Yoongi who were sat in their basement with an Ouija board set up in front of them.

"Guys."

"Lucy!" Namjoon jumped, rubbing the salt circle slightly and breaking it. "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry for crashing in at such a random time, I needed to speak to you both and I didn't know who else to go to."

"What's up?" Yoongi smiled kindly, blowing out the candles and getting up and turning on the lights. 

"Jungkook... Jungkook has been gaining powers, specifically the same powers as I have." Her voice was quiet and timid, she didn't know whether to be scared or excited.

"How?" Yoongi asked, eyes wide.

"I know the answer to this one!" Namjoon grinned, whispering to Yoongi who's eyes widened in shock briefly before smirking.

"I... I don't know whether to be afraid or excited... What happens if... I mean, he died little over a month ago and he's only just got used to that idea..." Lucy panicked, sinking to her knees outside the broken salt circle.

"First of all, take deep breaths..." Namjoon whispered softly. "Calm down, you won't be able to discuss this if you're not thinking straight..."

Lucy left the house with a small fear and a larger confidence, eyes glowing a red with a happier mood than what she had before she arrived.