48

Taehyung and Hae Won came back to class after skipping 4 periods. 

"Ugh, PE? Seriously? Right now?" Hae Won complained to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry... Jungkook made a bet to see who could jump the highest on the trampoline thingy... everyone's there to watch..." Taehyung pouted cutely, looking at his toes.

"Fine. I'll... I'll go. But just cause' you want to do that dumb competition." She sighed, her lips in a straight line. She couldn't say no to that expression. Both of them walked to their respective changing rooms to switch into their gym attire.

As Hae Won sauntered into the girls' locker room lazily, she receives many stares and smirks from the other girls. 'I have a feeling that something terrible has happened but at this point, I don't really care,' she thought. 'Hmm, I bet they threw my gym clothes in the bin and wrote very demeaning words on it.' Hae Won continues guessing.

"Well, I have proven to be right again." She mutters under her breath as she picks up her gym clothes from inside of the trash can, smelling like a combo of rotten yoghurt and sour socks. "Of course, they threw my extra clothes as well, these brats sure do have a lot of time."

"Like your new gift?" Some girl sauntered towards a squatting Hae Won, her clique behind her.

"Can this be any more cliche?" Hae Won looked at her.

"Well, yes, I left post-its in your locker."

"Why?" Hae Won tilted her head in fake confusion.

"Because, um, you slept with 100 men and you don't deserve to be Taehyung's wife."

"You believe that?" Hae Won scrunches up her face.

"I mean, yes. Of course, I do. A person with such low-class like you will do such things."

"I guess... I have nothing to say. I really don't know how the rumour came about but you can believe what you want. Have fun!" Hae Won stood up and started walking away.

"Have fun with what?" The girl questioned, flipping her hair as she spun around to look at Hae Won.

"Ruining people's lives just to make yours seem better." Hae Won stopped walking and looked back at her. A pause...

"Bye." She continued walking, throwing a casual wave without looking back at the now wide-eyed and jaw dropped girl. 'omg i'm so epic' Hae Won thinks.

Whilst at the corner just sipping on some orange juice, Kyungmi stares as the situation happens in front of her. 

And she doesn't do anything.

-

"Why are you still in your regular clothes?" Taehyung looked at Hae Won as he pointed to his own jersey. "It's PE now." Hae Won had just run out of the girl's locker room.

"I know, but some dumb bitch decided to trash my clothes. AND they threw my extra clothes too." Hae Won sighed, tired of all the bullshit happening.

"I can lend you my clothes. They may be a bit oversized though," Taehyung replied, grabbing her hand and leading her to the boy's locker room.

"WOAH! I'm not going in there! I'll wait right here."

"Nope. I'd rather you see naked men than be bullied." 

"... You have... very poor judgement... skills." Hae Won mumbled. "ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Crazy for myself..." Taehyung sings softly.

"What?"

"I don't know, Namjoon-hyung composed some song and it's stuck in my head."

"... Okay...?"

-

"I don't know why, but seeing you in my clothes is fascinatingly adorable." Taehyung had his palms on his cheek as if thinking very deeply.

"Thanks. They're comfy." Hae Won smiles, pulling up her almost falling men's yoga pants that were baggy cargo pants for her. 

"ALRIGHT! EVERYONE quieten down! Today, we're doing golf." The gym teacher exclaims. "Everyone please bring your own necessary items upstairs. That's all."

'GoLF? This school has its own golf course?'

"Of course! We're the most prestigious school in Abe-" Taehyung popped up in front of Hae Won like he read her mind or something.

"Yeah, yeah... my God, I'm so done with this school."

"Why? What's wrong with this place?"

"It smells." Hae Won scrunched up her nose.

"Huh?" Taehyung probed, not understanding.

"Smells filthy."

"How? We have the best cleaning devices, and well-paid clea-"

"Filthily rich."

-

a/n note;

hey. sorry for not updating luves, ive just had my exams ;( anyway, im having major writers block but i have content. just dont know how to write it out. i'll figure it out someday. i'll probably take awhile to publish another chap, so thank u soo much for sticking w me :) luy, -petalised