OVERLORD: FINAL

The lizardmen tribes are celebrating their victory over Elder Leach that was given to Cocytus by Ainz and the undead army, unaware of the danger that was coming their way.

[NEXT DAY]

Another undead army is spotted across the great lake.

Zenberu: they're back.

Zaryusu: yeah...

[it looks like there's at least 5000... but to lose so many then bring out an army of the size...?!] the flow of his thoughts suddenly stopped when he noticed the magical equipment this undead army carry.

Crush: what? No way...

Zenberu: that can't be... magic weapons?!

Shasuryu: you also noticed? Their armor and shields are also magic items... they're like the armies in those legends.

The sky turned dark and the atmosphere suddenly changed and the wind started to move violently, it was giving them chills and a sense of extreme fear.

Crush: the wind...  it can't be!

Crush face paled even more as she saw the sudden change in the atmosphere.

Zaryusu: what's wrong?

He asked her.

Crush: that cold wind... that's not the TIER 4 spell "CONTROL CLOUD". It's the TIER 6 spell "CONTROL WEATHER"!

She exclaimed loudly in shock and disbelief.

Shasuryu: TIER 6 magic?

He took a step back on hearing her words.

Zaryusu: is this of that Great Being?

He muttered underneath his breath.

Random Lizardmen: THEY'RE MOVING!

A random Lizardmen screams in panic.

Shasuryu: do not give in to fear, warriors. You will disappoint the Ancestral Spirits that watch over us.

 An undead skeleton creature who is devoid of skin and flesh walked appears out of a portal, he wears an elaborate, jet-black academic gown adorned with golden and violet edges

Zaryusu: is that... that is the ruler of death...

He exclaimed with fear in his eyes. Ainz who is in his undead form rose his hands high up in the air and cast a spell that freezes the whole lake. Soon his guardians came out of the [GATE] and bowed at him respectfully.

Zaryusu, Crush, Shasuryu, and Zenberu watched a Gaint Golem picked up a giant cubed rock on his shoulder and throws it in the middle of the frozen lake.