41. Occasion

Asterism Hamal and I are going on a date. Whether we are followed, I haven't realised it yet.

🦋

We agreed to have breakfast outside, so I dress up slightly and leave the Universe Boarding House to wait in my car. Bypassing Venus Myrtle, I give her a wave and she wishes me to have a good day.

Stepping out, I see the silhouette of a person near my car. It is Asterism!

With glasses!

He is wearing stylish glasses!

So cool!

"Ah," noticing me, who is wearing a fluffy long coat in this Winter, Asterism has a wry smile on his face, "It seems like we thought about the same thing,"

Asterism likes fluff while I like glasses. Sounds about right.

I quicken my steps to stand in front of Asterism and stare at him to my heart's satisfaction. I hadn't been able to do it so consciously before, after all.

Finally having enough look, I take out my smartphone and snap a shot.

Seeing me do that, Asterism requests, "May I do it too?"

I give a slight nod, "I won't be posing,"

Smiling as he takes out his smartphone and takes a shot, Asterism responses, "I am aware,"

Done with the greeting, I comment, "You are very early today,"

Asterism releases a dry laugh, "I am afraid there will be a chance for me to fall asleep at the Planetarium though,"

"It can't be helped if that happens," not concerned about that; we don't really need to pay attention to the stars, because we are only doing this for fun and relaxation, I unlock the car and sit on driver's seat

Asterism sits at the passenger's seat, glancing at the rear mirror briefly, "Has it always been this quiet in the early morning?"

"The twins usually wake up early to jog," I let Asterism know

"Didn't see them earlier though," musing so, Asterism then decides to not concern himself about such thing anymore

As I don't know where the Planetarium is located, I ask Asterism to help me navigate. Asterism accepts such an abrupt mission without hassle.

"After Planetarium, do you have anywhere you want to go?" in the middle of the road, Asterism lets me know, "The Planetarium is built on a remote land,"

"Which means we will need to drive back to the City for other things," musing so, I ask Asterism, "Where should we go for breakfast?"

That's important. We haven't eaten yet!

"Before we leave the City, there should be several restaurants on the road," Asterism uses his smartphone's map function properly to look for places to eat, "What do you want to eat this morning?"

Usually, I just eat whatever is prepared by Cosmos Altarf or Venus. I don't know how to choose.

"How about porridge?" Asterism looks at me whilst I focus on driving, "If you don't want to, I will look again,"

Porridge? Okay. I don't mind. Since it's like that, we will drop by the porridge restaurant for breakfast 1st before arriving at the Planetarium.

Just like what Space told us, there is a campaign going on. Because we arrive rather early, we get to enjoy the stars comfortable.

I mean, we don't need to queue for the ticket for long. Plus, there are barely people sitting near us.

Stargazing is romantic and all, but for us, it becomes a very comfortable moment to sleep together.