Chapter 29

Inside the library.

Kongpop POV.

King - So in conclusion , you were deceiving us for the past few weeks

In my kneeling position what much can I do other than nod my head .
p knot who in the same position like me spoke up

Knot - we are sorry my king

King - I am really disappointed in you knot. I always thought you were the most mature one among all. But no....And Arthit... I never expected you would be a part of this drama.
Of all the peoples you guys deceived , its the great queen that is deeply hurt . is the ring real or fake ?

Arthit - it is real my king . the prince gave it to me when I was 8.

Unlike me and p knot who were having our knees turning red by kneeling , Arthit just stood straight with his head down .

King - the last one month of hard work the queen has been putting for teaching you , all of it has gone waste . isn't it Arthit .

Arthit - am sorry.

Okay... That hurt him. I saw Arthits eyes tearing up.

King - we want to know the whole truth . tell us everything

I mentioned the whole story including my desire to make Arthit my real consent..

The queen and the great could do nothing but shake their head in disappointment. The king was literally fuming and was ready to snap any of our heads.

Kongpop - it was me who plotted the idea of fake engagement and fake consent.

Knot - it was me who helped in executing the plan

Arthit - and it was me who joined their plan for money.

. we 3 tried to equally share the fault just like what we used to do  in our childhood days .

But unlike a 8 year old who is scared to face a problem , am the 28 year old crown Prince now who should face the problem.

Kongpop - I am ready to take the full responsibility and punishment my king .

King - any punishment hah... How about striping your title of crown Prince.

I distinctly heard the queen and great queen calling out the king and questioning him about what he said.
But all the attention turned towards my so called future consent who suddenly started kneeling down.

Arthit - Dear king . please don't punish our princess May for the mistake we made. Let her freely enjoy her life.

We all looked at him with as if he lost his marbles. I noticed a small smirk on his face.
Okay.. Arthit is up to something .
Let's wait and watch what he is up to

*______*______*______*_______*______*

Short chapter ?... Next chapter will be up soon.

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie "lachu".  Dear beast friend..... Happy birthday

Do vote and comment na...