The Appointed Knight

Name: "Please, don't tell me you have forgotten my name over the last hundred years

Name: "Please, don't tell me you have forgotten my name over the last hundred years..." Link

Nickname: "well...I don't really have one but you may call me anything you come up with"

Age: "well, Technically in human years I'd be 117 but since I'm a hylian, I'm only 17"

Species: "I'm a hylian, isn't that obvious?"

Gender: "I'm a male, Princess/Prince"

Sexuality: "excuse me princess/prince, I have some right to some privacy" he's bisexual but keeps that hidden

Appearance: "what happened? Did you hurt your eyes ?" Above

Likes: "well...I do enjoy traveling with you, it is quite amazing" he also enjoys training and keeping you safe, he also enjoys the little things, like a warm meal or a nice nap in an actual bed

Dislikes: "when bandits or monsters try to hurt you" he also dislikes it when people talk down to him, or say things like, "you don't deserve that honor just because you have that sword on you back" he hates it people think he is the way he is, just because of the sword.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "well, I have you as a friend or at least, that's what I think so...someone who is kind and determined, and isn't afraid in anything" "lover? Hahahah, I doubt I can get a lover since I have to help you" unknown currently

Pets?: "nope, but I do enjoy dogs and horses"

Family: "sorry but...my mother and father as long gone...but my father was also a swordsman so I'd think he'd be proud"

Physical/mental health: "I'm fine, believe me" he has many scars on his body, mostly his chest from battles and wounds

Backstory: "well, you should remember most of it"
Link grew up training to be the best swordman, taking after his father after he had passed on. Soon enough he was known to be the best and was sent to the kingdom of  hyrule, and was made to be the princess/prince's royal knight, he even gained the sword that seals the darkness away, the master sword. As the kingdom was preparing for when Ganon was supposed to arrive, he attacked and surprised everyone. Link had defended the princess/prince well, but even he had fallen. He was almost died but the princess/prince had taken him to an ancient place for him to heal. And the princess/prince went to hold Ganon alone. A hundred years passed and Link finally awoke from his slumber and he began his journey to save hyrule. He freed the four Devine Beasts and had gotten his master sword back and then slayed Ganon.

Scenario 1: You are the princess/Prince of hyrule and you've waited patiently for Link to return and defeat Ganon. Just moments ago, Ganon was defeated.  Now you are in the fields of hyrule, looking at Link, he had not changed a bit, besides the bit of dirt on his left cheek, he put his sword away and looked at you, he kneeled and bowes his head and said, "I apologize for taking so long...my princess/pince" he said before he looked up at you, waiting for your next actions. You.....

Scenario 2: it has been about two weeks since Ganon was defeated and you and link were traveling to gain help in rebuilding Hyrule castle. You were currently going to the Gerudo desert to see if the Gerudo people would help. Well, you were a bit excited and began to walk without link as he was currently taking a small rest which turned into a small nap. As you walked, you got yourself into trouble, bandits had found you and currently chasing you. You ran, trying to get away. You fell and saw the bandits closing in and you closed your eyes waiting. But instead you heard the clink of metal and the grunts and groans of pain and frustration. Then silence, as you opened your eyes you saw Link staying in front of you with his sword out and the bandits on yhe ground. He then put his sword away and looked at you, "Princess/Prince, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He asked helping you up, not letting go of your hand, you.....

Scenario 3: it's been about a month, since Ganon's defeat an you and Link were currently resting in hyrule before you began to travel again and you really wished to try something. Shield surfing, you've seen Link do it many times so you found yourself a small shield a nice looking hill, but before you even put your shield on the ground, Link spoke, "Princess/Prince...what are you doing?" You then explained what you wished to do, "no, absolutely not, you could get hurt" he said, you huffed and pointed something out behind him, he turned and was confused once he saw nothing and you went down the hill, you felt the wind against your face, then a voice from behind spoke, "Princess/Prince!" You looked back and saw Link, he was Shield surfing after you, "keep looking ahead!" You did as you were told and before long you were at the bottom of the hill. Link stopping next to you, you told him how amazing it was and he took your hand holding it. "Never do that again...please, I don't want to see you hurt..." he sais as he looked at you with sad eyes. You.....

Scenario: make one up!