Chapter 2~ Whats the rush?

I finally arrive to the front of our school just in time to catch up with trixie.
She's definitely one of the most extroverted people I've ever met and is anything but modest.
She a typical blond teenager, minus the bitch.

She perks up when she sees me. She in her 'casual' short black leather skirt and pink tank top showing off her boobs she's always been proud of, her platinum blond hair falls over her shoulders as she approaches me.

"What's up bitch?" she says winking at me, guys walking past don't spare and time staring at her ass, I don't spare time flipping them off.

"The usual, I guess" I shrug my shoulders, picking up my skateboard from the ground, and tuck it under my arm.

"Ugh you always say that, why dont you ever get out and do something?" she laughs as she tucks her arm into mine and leads me towards the school.

Her white stilettos making a click clack click clack agains the concrete sidewalks.
"Trixie, you know I don't like going to parties and shit" I laugh as she opens the door to hell, otherwise known as highschool.

She pouts,"I know I know, can we at least go out tonight to celebrate our first day as seniors?" she shimmies her shoulders, getting several looks from the hormonal sophomore boys.

"That's not really something worth celebrating but sure, I guess so" I pull my arm from hers and walk over to my locker.

"Okay i'll pick you up at 7 tonight so be ready, anyways i'll see you at lunch beotch" she blows me a kiss before turning on her heels and strutting down the hall towards her first class.

I love her with all my heart but i swear she's so bubbly. Which can be a good thing besides when you're like me and you would rather fall asleep on a school desk listening to music.

I pull my books out of my bag and shove my backpack and skateboard into the locker, before slamming it, I check the schedule attached to my locker. First hour is science. ew.

I walk into the class and peer around the room, most of the seats are filled with lively students ready to start a new school year.
oh hell no.
I peer around the room, and instantly decide to take a seat in the back a seat in the very back. I attempt to try and tune out all the other kids talking about nothing important.

It wasn't long before the bell rang and a tall middle aged man walks into the room, closing the door behind him.
"Um, Hi, i'm Mr.Ad-" his self introduction was cut short by a loud banging on the door.

He slightly jumps, the door must've startled him. Poor guy. He eventually turns to open the door.
Walking into the room is non other than the asshole himself, Pierce Snyder.

"Hey" he says to whatever our teachers name is before looking around the room for an empty seat. It's like the universe hates me because it just so happens the only open seat is right beside me.

"Would you like to tell me why you're late young man? And on the first day?"the teacher has a stern look on his face.
"Not really" Pierce runs a hand through his messy black hair, and walks over to the seat next to me and sits down.

The teacher looks a bit taken back before he gains his composure and rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, before i was interrupted, my name is Mr.Adderson" then he goes on and on about school policies and class rules and other shit.

"You own me by the way" I turn my head to see pierce looking at me with his icy blue eyes,
I scoff at him, "For what?"

Pierce smirks and then whispers,"For running into me earlier, if you wanted to touch me you could've just asked." He hold eye contact.

what the fuck is wrong with him.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes and turn my head the other way. He lets out a small laugh before he gets up and walks towards the door. "What do you think you're doing young man?"
Mr. what's-his-name says to Pierce, he turn his head and points to me, "She told me too" he shrugs and then walks out of the class. Everybody's head turns toward be, I feel my cheeks start to burn, a small smile creeps up on my lips.
~
After a few more classes of the usual first day instructions and introductions, lunch finally arrives.

I quickly grab my skateboard out of my locker and walk out of the front door. I feel my phone buzz, i pull it out of my pocket, it's a text from Trixie:

Meet me by my car xoxo

I tuck my phone in my pocket and walk down the sidewalk to Trixie car. She's leaning against the hood looking at herself in her phone mirror. "Get in I'm hungry"
she says before hopping in her driver side door. We peel out of the parking lot and speed off down the road.
~~
After school I jog out of the doors, hop on my skateboard and speed home. As i suspected, the first day was a living hell, nothing new.

My mind goes back to when i crashed into pierce on this road. Okay so maybe it was my fault. I would never met my know that though.
a small smile plays on my lips before i look up and see a black busted up car parked into our driveway. i moan at the sight, it must be another one of my moms pawns that she fucks and dumps. Not wanting to interact with her as she's probably high on the living room floor, i climb the side of the porch and slide into my bedroom, hitting the floor. "shit" i say through gritted teeth. sitting on the floor i look up around my room, untouched from this morning. i decide the sleep some hours off before hanging out with Trixie tonight. so i crawl into bed, plugging in the earbuds and try to forget about this shitty life.

*****
hi!
i really want to know your guys' thoughts on this and if you like it so far!! so please let me know<3
teaser for next chapter- the 'celebration' and a run in with a certain somebody
-via🖤