Fighting

My wife has been fighting for her life for days now. It's been nearly a week since I found her and brought her to the hospital. It's been a week of sadness and heartache as I watch her fight every day. She was so week and frail after already being operated on and losing so much blood after giving birth to our son to then be starved and not given water.

To also then have all those cuts and slices inflicted on her by him it has taken all her strength. She was washed and stitched up straight away on arrival. They then bandaged her stomach and legs. They had to put multiple IV's on to her and they also had to put a feeding tube through her nose. She also has a cast on her arm as her wrist is broken.

She has been slipping in and out of consciousness and never stays awake long enough to talk. I await the doctors report today in hopes that the infection she got from the wounds has healed and that she is doing better. I sit here and I hold her hand as I look around her room. It has been decorated with flowers from our family and with baby pictures of Alessandro so she can see them when she wakes.

The door to her room opens and in walks her doctor. He sits down and we get to talking. "Mr Ricci your wife's blood tests are back and they show improvement she is fighting the infection and we are happy that she is getting all the nutrients that she needs we're hoping in a few more days she will waken as she is just resting right now from all the exhaustion but apart from that we are hopeful, " With that I thank him and shake his hand.

I still haven't dealt with the one who is responsible yet. I have him locked under the house in the cellar and I even had a doctor tend to his wounds as I won't let him die right away. That would be too pitiful and painless. I want him to suffer and I want him to beg for his life just like my wife must of.

I look her over and I kiss her head. I then exit the room and I leave my mother to sit with her. I take my son and I kiss his head and I look him over. He has grown so much and Bella has missed it all. I know what I have to do when she is awake and it fills me with dread but it must be done. I hand him back to my mother and I exit the hospital.

I go home and when I get to my office I receive the call I have been waiting for. It's from my family lawyer and he tells me what I want to know. That our divorce papers have been drawn up and that they are ready to sign. The mutual contract we signed is also destroyed. It's time to free her from this world.

I hang up once he tells me he will be sending the paperwork over to me. I then walk downstairs ready to make him pay.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!