trash pt. 2 | jealous!nozel silva x reader

Previously:

Nozel had noticed that you were spending a lot of time out on the town recently which was strange for you. You're not really one to go out in public so often. Realizing this, he stood up and left his office. He wanted to find out where exactly you've been going and whether it has anything to do with your behavior or not. He knew you were close with Noelle, so he figured she'd know something. With no time to waste, he made his way to the Black Bulls hideout in search of answers.

 With no time to waste, he made his way to the Black Bulls hideout in search of answers

(Y/n) = Your Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

"Yami, where exactly are we going? You never told me," you gulped.

"Eh, just gonna do some gambling since you claim you're so damn good at it," Yami answers, "It's time to put your money where your mouth is," he added.

"You could've at least warned me first! I need time to prepare!"

"Ha, you'll be fine."

Back at the Black Bulls hideout:

There was a loud knock at the door.

"Noelle, wanna get that?" a drunken Vanessa slurs.

Noelle pouts, begrudgingly opening the door. She looks up to see Nozel standing with his arms crossed.

"Oh! Um, Nozel! Hi!...W-what are you doing here?" she stammered.

"From what I understand, you're close with (Y/n). Is that correct?"

"Y-yes, why?" she tilted her head in confusion.

"Have you seen her within the past few days? I know she tends to stop by here often," Nozel questioned.

"I have. As a matter of fact, she just left with Captain Yami about twenty minutes ago."

Nozel's eyes narrowed at the mention of Yami's name.

"Do you know where they went?"

"I'm not exactly sure. The captain mentioned something about gambling though...maybe that's what they're doing," she responded timidly.

Nozel didn't bother to utter another word as he used his magic to fly away from the Black Bulls hideout. Whether you were gambling, having a drink, or shopping, he didn't care. He just wanted you away from the dark-haired captain.

Noelle watched as her older brother went off to search for you.

'I wonder what that was about?' she wondered, closing the door.

~Time skip brought to you by Nozel's braid~

"Yes! I win once again, suckers!" you snicker, a bit tipsy.