complicated | luck voltia x reader

Author's Note:

This summer was so short...and empty. :(

As always...enjoy!

enjoy!

(Y/n) = Your Name

You're relationship with Luck had been complicated ever since you first joined the Black Bulls. The two of you were like salt and pepper, but at the same time, like oil and water. Luck was always smiling. And then there was you...always giving off the same gloomy expression. But if there was one thing you had in common, it was your bloodthirst. All your teammates knew you two had some sort of chemistry, but both you and Luck were oblivious to it.

Currently, it's breakfast time. You sat between Charmy and Gray while Luck sat across from you, Magna to his right.

"Charmy, your sheep cooks never fail to amaze me," you say, a dull expression on your face. She knew you were being sincere though.

"Have you tried the pastries yet? They're delicious!" Charmy chimed with a mouthful of food.

You reached for a pastry, but Luck grabbed the last one before you could get to it. You glared daggers into his soul.

"Very funny, Luck. Now hand it over," you hiss, holding out your hand.

"Hmm...," he pretends to think, "I don't think I will," he laughs.

"Fine, I'm just gonna have to kill you for it," you crack your knuckles, making a fist.

"Ooh! Fun! Let's go kill each other!" Luck jumps up from his seat, dragging you outside by your wrist.

The both of you get into a fighting stance, raising your grimoires.

"Ready, Luck?"

"Yup! Ready, (Y/n)!"

"Ready. Set. Go!"

The rest of the Black Bulls listened to the loud thuds coming from outside, already knowing the outcome of the battle.

"Let me guess. That'll just end in a draw, right?" Finral broke the silence at the table.

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Oh, definitely."

"Doesn't it always?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to focus on Marie. You morons are being too loud."

Long story short: Yes, the battle ended in a draw. You and Luck walked back into the hideout covered in bruises and scratches.

"So...I guess we should split it?" you ask, turning to Luck.

Before he could reply, Charmy spoke up.

"Or, I could eat it instead!" she grinned evily.

"Charmy, no!" Magna yelled.

But it was too late, she had already eaten the pastry....

"Charmy!!!" you growl.

Luck only laughed, resting his arm on your shoulder.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!" 

End.

Author's Note:

This one was pretty short. Sorry bout that! :'D

Word Count: 425