Chapter 3~Arrival

I wake up with the feeling of my phone buzzing beside me, it's Trixie.
"hello?" i say groggily
"did you just wake up?"
"maybe"
"haha well anyway get ready i'm going to be there in an hour."
"okay fine"
"and alex?"
"hmm"
"wear that dress i left at your house that one time we went to that party"
"but- ugh you know what fine. not worth a fight."
"awe thanks babe i'll be there soon"
"hahaha okay bye"

We both hang up and I sit up in bed and rub my face and eyes, I needed to take a shower so force myself out of bed and enter the bathroom attached to my room.
~
After the shower I walk to my room to get dressed and ready for tonight. I open my closet and sort through the clothes hanging up until I come across the dress Trixie was talking about.

A black silk dress that shows a bit more skin than I would like it to, but what the hell, i'm 18 I'll do whatever the hell I want. (a/n: dress in picture above)

I pull the dress of the hangers and slide into it. I look in the mirror, I look hot. I feel good. I decide to put on some mascara and lip gloss and slip on a pair of black heels with a red snake on them. I take one final look at myself.

I haven't felt this pretty since my crush in 6th grade told me I looked good at the school dance.
I grab my phone and creep down the stairs, once I get down to the bottom, I see my mother sitting in a chair watching the news.

"Where are you going baby girl?" My mom perks up at the sigh of me all dressed up.
I grin at her, "Trixie and I are going to 'celebrate' the first day of school" doing air quotes around 'celebrate'.
My mom nods her head, "Well you look stunning, I hope you have fun baby. Stay safe."
I give my mother a reassuring grin before walking out of the door, gently closing it behind me.

A few seconds later, lights appear in front of me, trixies car lights. I hop in passengers seat.
"Oh. My. God. You look so good!" She squeals, dancing around in the drivers seat.
"Thank you, this is borderline against my comfort zone. But i kinda like it."
Trixie and I exchange a few more compliment before she changes the subject.
"Okay, so I bet you're wondering where I'm taking you. Theres this guy named Mason I met earlier in class, he invited me to a party so I told him we'd be there"
I'm quickly reminded of a Mason that awkwardly tried to give me a fist bump earlier this morning.
I laugh, "Oh okay sounds fun"
We pull out of the street and drive towards the party.

"Really? I thought you didn't like parties."
She lets out a funny snort she only seems to do when she finds something peculiar. "I don't. I just look good and I want to show all this off" I saw motioning towards myself.
"Bitch if I had your waistline I would too"
She laughs at herself and I scrunch my nose at her.
"Well either way I think you're gonna have fun" She bumps me with her elbow and giggles.
**
A few minutes later of chatting we arrive at a beautiful three story house with white ivory pilars in the front and a gorgeous lawn with dozens of differently colors flowers surrounding the front steps.
"Wow" I mutter to myself.
Trixie quickly parks the car and hops out, revealing a hot pink sparkly slip dress and a pair of matching heels, she's almost like she's the embodiment of El's closet from legally blond.
She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door, "Let's go bitch" She grins and I laugh.

We walk in and it's like any high school party you'd expect, drunk high school kids, teens playing beer pong, colored light flashing, and loud music blasting through speakers.
"Hey Trixie, and... Alex right?" Mason appears in front of us, I nod my head.
"You guys know each other?"
Trixie looks at mason and then me. Mason laughs "Yeah, she may or may not have ran into Pierce this morning."
I give him a dirty look for bringing it up.

"Oh my god Alex, why didn't you tell me you were hitting pierce" Trixie winks and then they both laugh.
"What the hell" I laugh.
"There's no way in hell would I ever hit it with Pierce Snyder" I say rolling my eyes at the two.
"Is that so?" I hear a deep voice from right behind me.
******
ahh my soul would have left my body lmao
anyway i hope you liked it!!
please feel free to comment
teaser~a fight?
-via<3