If You Just Wanted Me Bang You Then You Should Of Just Told Me

A/N Lmao the pic though. Describes the first paragraph so much!

Delfy's POV

" If you just wanted me to bang you, you should of just told me." Pigface smirked at me.

-

After the kiss we shared, I finished making dinner and I called him. He walked into the dining room and took his normal seat. When I was making dinner, I had noticed that he left his phone on the counter. I already knew his password and I was curious. So I unlocked his phone and looked at all his text messages. He had 236 from random girls. And 2 from the Juliana bitch.

Blaine: C'mon Juliana don't be like this, it was just a game😊

Juliana: U fucking asshole! I told u 2 stop bothering me

Blaine: u know u can't resist this😏

Juliana: shouldn't u be banging ur stupid mate😑

Blaine: she's not stupid, and trust me, if I could I would

I blushed at his last text.Their conversation ended there. Then he had 3 missed texts from sluts.

I swear Blaine, if u keep ignoring me imma get a new baby daddy

Babe meet me @ my place 2nite

If I could just have u in bed one more time what I would do 2 u would be illegal 👌👈

I scrunched my nose up in disgust and went back to making dinner. From what I just saw, pigface is wild in bed. That is not something I want to know...

So anyway we were sitting at the dining room table eating dinner. I was awkwardly eating my food while pigface texted the bitch once in a while. He locked his phone and put it on the table. " Are you going tomorrow?" He asked. Referring to the meeting with my dad. I answered him. " Yeah. Sure." I looked up and was met with his eyes.

He nodded and took a sip of his water.

I decided to bring up the subject. "...so, about that kiss...where does this leave us?" I mumbled. He looked taken aback by my question but shrugged. " Where do you want this to leave us?"

I shrugged back and looked down at my plate. " I don't know...maybe give us chance." I said the last part lowly. But I knew he heard me because a huge smirk appeared on his lips. " Excuse me? I couldn't actually hear that. Could you maybe repeat that again?" he mocked me. I sighed in frustration. " I said that maybe we could give us a chance. There I said it. I have feelings for you, ok? Happy?"

He smiled at me. A smile that made my legs turn into jello. " I have feelings for you too, sweet cheeks."

I froze and looked at him. I was looking for a hint of playfulness in his eyes but only saw love and confusion. " You were the one that was supposed to reveal your feelings first. I'm the girl." I defended myself. " Yeah, but the boys don't always have to do everything. I'm actually very proud that you did that." He shot back. " Your a jerk." I shake my head at him.

" Yeah, I get that a lot."

" So, like I said, what does this make us?" I questioned. " Delfy Reynolds will you be my luna?" He asked while his lips twitched. He wasn't taking it seriously. " I'll say yes when you take it seriously." I raise an eyebrow at him. He rolls his eyes and takes a sigh of preparation. " Will you be my Luna?"

I pretend to think about it in my head. " Hmm, no."

He growls and jumps out of his seat. I squeal and run towards the staircase but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back. " I did my part, now you do yours." He warned me with amusement in his eyes. I sighed and obnoxiously and pretended to think about it again in my head. " Ok, yeah I guess..."