C H A P T E R 8

Munnisa's POV
Fuck you morning sun, why do you have to always affect my sleep. I tried to get up and close the curtains but I couldn't.

Someone's strong arms was holding me tightly and I could hear soft snores. My breath formed a lump in my throat when I realised it was Alan.

I turned around to face him. He looks so calm and cute when he's asleep. I can hardly believe he's the same Alan that hated my guts so much that was now holding close to his beating heart.

I trailed my fingers down his face, from his forehead to his nose then his lips. I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb and placed a gentle peck on his lips.

I entered into the bathroom and took out a spare toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I was contemplating whether to go have my bath in my own room or do it here when I suddenly felt arms go around my waist.

I looked into the mirror and saw Alan behind me. His eyes were full of love and sincerity. He was silent, I was afraid that he may be back to his old self.

"Don't you know that it's rude to leave someone alone without even telling them good morning"He whispered into my ear.

"Good morning, Alan"

"Yh, we leave for Arizona today baby"

"I know, let me go and shower"

"We could do it together and save some water darling"

My face turned pink, am I dreaming? Is this really Alan?

"No.....um....bye" I ran out of the bathroom. His laughter soon filled the entire room. I love that rare sound.

Alan and I walked hand in hand as we made our way downstairs. I watched how Alan's smile disappeared and turned into an unpleasant one. He clenched his fist and cursed under his breath "Son of a bitch"

I looked forward to check who he was referring to and saw a man about Alan's age. He looked a lot like Alan, he was slightly taller but Alan still won in looks.

"Thought I'd come by to greet my baby bro"He smirked. Bro?

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I see you've got a new flavour of the week. Do you mind sharing?" He said referring to me like I was some candy.

"I'm not an object do please your thoughts to your fucked up self"

"She's fiesty, I like her even more"

"Mona Lisa, my name is Derek. I'm sure this dickhead hasn't mentioned me yet"

"The only dickhead I see is you, carrot mouth" Alan immediately had this dangerous smile on his face as I defended him.

"Munni, now do calm down"

"How do you know my name?"

"I have my ways, anyways brother I have big news"

"I don't give a fuck" Alan must really hate this guy.

"I'm moving to Arizona, To be closer to you." He laid emphasis on closer than I'm sure he means something else.

"Yhyh, now get the fuck out of my way, Munni come on"

I held on to Alan tightly. His brother seemed nice but then he must have done something to make Alan so mad.

I decided not to ask Alan anything. I was so happy that I'd finally see Krishna and Kendrall along with Gracie.

We we're waiting for our driver outside the airport. We had just landed. A woman bumped into me and her box opened and her clothes fell out.

I bent down to help her pack her clothes and when our eyes met.

"Jessica!!!!"

"Oh my Gosh, Munni!!!!"

I hugged my best friend who I lost all contacts with when I was sold off.

"Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful Munni"

"Munni, the car is here" Alan informed me for the first time without yelling.

"Isn't that Alandrick Matthew Luthra? Oh!! Don't tell me, are you dating that hottie? Are you pregnant for him? *Gasps* do you like have kids already?"

I threw my arms around her. Damn, I miss her.

I slept in Alan's arms on the way back home. He was acting so nice and I liked it much.

"Munni, we're home" Alan tapped me gently.

I nodded in response and got out of the car. I held unto Alan as I was so sleepy. Alan held my waist as we made our way into the house.

"Daaaaady!!!!Munnnnniii!!!!" A very excited pair of cuties ran towards us.
Alan used his spare hand to hug Ken while I hugged Krish.

"Daddy, you'll never believe who's here"Krish tugged unto Alan's shirt.

"Who sweetheart?"

"Hello baby" A woman came out of the living room. She wore a body hug dress that revealed her elegant curves.

"Miss me love?"

Who's she?

"Aubrey, what are you doing here?"He seemed happy?

"Come on, let's go in" She held onto Alan and they went inside leaving me all alone.

Who the fuck is Aubrey?

"Munni, what's wrong?" Krish sat beside me on the floor.

"Krish, who's that lady?" I asked her. I know I shouldn't ask her this kind of stuff but it's been like forever since they went into his office.

"That's our mom"

"What?" I know Alan never talked about his wife and all that but then she's the last thing that I thought would come in between us.

"Munni, I know you're not happy. I'm not entirely happy too but then what of you? Maybe you should go talk to Daddy"

She's right, I have to "Ok, I will"

I head straight to his office. My mind is blurry and full of thoughts that I didn't realise that I had bumped into someone. Aubrey?

"You better watch where you're......oh! It's you" she stood up and had this devilish smirk on her face.

"If it isn't the great Munni, thank you so much for keeping my bed warm but your services are no longer needed"

"Hold up bitch, you can't just appear and think you can take my place in Alan's life"

"Your place? *Haha* you have no place and you're nothing more than a fake wife. Also tell that shit to Alan"

"What do you mean?"

"Alan and I are getting back together"

I instantly felt like I was stabbed. I know that Alan feels nothing towards me but does he hate me that much ?

"That's right you dirty slut. He left you"

I bit my lips to hold back the tears. I can't cry in front of this woman.

+++
Vote
Follow
Comment