Chapter 2

Why every time I come over you always in my niggas  bed? Nicole screams as I looked at her stupid ass. Derrick and I was only best friends , have been since we was 3 ,so there's nothing to worry about when it comes to him fucking me but every girl he gets with wanted to fight me because they felt we was to close.
Man chill Cole, you acting like this something new, April let me talk to her, Derrick said as I got out his bed fully dress. Last night once I came home and we talked he of course cooked dinner for us , then we watched Netflix and went to sleep. It was normal and people just couldn't see it that way.

Going into my room, I went back to sleep, I ain't have time for the bullshit and I ain't have time to fight with nobody over a nigga who wasn't mine.

April? Derrick cooed as he got into my bed maybe a hour later. Yes D I cooed back as he pulled the covers over our bodies. You need to get up and take your pills, he yelled straight in my ears. Ughhhhh I cried as he now pulls the covers off me and pushed me to get up. Nowwwwww he yelled again knowing I hate any loud talking. I had ADHD and I was bipolar. I hated taking the pills and I hated that my parents made sure I took it by having Derrick fuck with me daily.

Humm he said pulling me into the bathroom. Opening the bottle of pills he placed one of each in my hand. Literally dragging me into the kitchen he had breakfast ready and of course ugly ass Cole sitting to the bar eating breakfast and rolling her eyes.
Passing me the orange juice  he looked at me as I took the medication. Eat he said looking at me. Rolling my eyes I just took the plate and walked into the living room.
Watching Cole look at me with so much hate in her eyes, I was so ready to leave this shit hole and never turn back around.

Why you have to care for that hoe? She ain't no baby Cole rudely said as I looked at Derrick. Like hoes was straight trying me when it came to him. Man chill out that's my best friend and until the end I'll be there for her he said as he looked at her. He was always taking up for me no matter who he was with and that has been a lot of females.

Getting up I couldn't take the verbal abuse, I had  to get the fuck out of this house . You probably done ate the dick hoe, she yelled as tears covered my face. Walking into my room I grabbed my car keys and my sweater. Putting on my shoes , I just need to get away from here period and if fucking up my grades and all I had to go.

Walking back into the kitchen Derrick was no longer standing there, I think he was in his room or somewhere but Cole was here looking me down.
Pussy ass hoe, you a undercover hoe who be eating dick all the time she said in this nasty voice.  Please leave me alone , I said as she blocked me. If I don't what you gonna do? She yelled as I just looked at her with tears everywhere.

This hoe had the nerves to push me and that was it, I couldn't remember what happen, my heart was beating so fast and I was so mad. The crazy thing about it was I had never fought a day in my life.

Let her go, now Derrick yelled as Cole is pulling my hair. I think I got beat the fuck up because this hoe is sitting on me pulling my hair and I taste blood in my mouth. Pulling her off me, this hoe kicks me straight in the chest.

I couldn't believe this shit. Running out the door I hear Derrick call me but I was upset and so mad because I had to fight bitches for nothing.
😳😳😳😳😳🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😐😐😐😐😐😐