MomoJirou - Rough Week (Fluff)

(i was in a sad mood while writting this oneshot oof)

          -Jirou's POV-
   I slammed the door to my dorm room shut as I entered it and then flung myself onto my bed to cry into my pillow. I've been having a rough week and I just wanted to let it all out. I was too busy crying to hear the knock on my door. After a few more knocks I didn't hear, whoever was on the other side picked the lock and came into the room, quietly shutting the door behind them.
   "Jirou..?" A familiar voice said. I sat up and turned to be met with Yaomomo, standing in front of the door a few feet away from me. I wipped the tears from my eyes quickly.
   "Y-yeah..?" I asked.
   "You were crying..." she said as she let her arms fall to her side. She walked closer to me until she was at the foot of the bed. I felt myself tear up more so I went over to Yaomomo and pulled her into a tight hug. I sobbed into her chest until I calmed down a bit.

   Yaomomo had got us into a more comfortable position. We were laying down on the bed on our sides as we hugged each other and I cried into her chest quietly.
   "Are you feeling better?" Yaomomo asked. I nodded as I pulled myself closer to her. I felt her run her hand though my hair gently, calming me down more.
   "It's getting late," she said, "I should head back to my dorm so I don't bother yo-"
   "N-no!" I quickly said, "p-please don't leave..!"
   "I'll stay," she said as she pulled the blankets up over us and then wrapped her arms back around me. Eventually, we fell asleep in each others arms.

   When I woke up, I was still in Yaomomo's arms of course. I pulled myself closer to her and I burried my head into the crook of her neck. I felt her run her hand through my hair gently which made me look up at her only to realize she was awake.
   "Good morning, Jirou," Yaomomo said, "did you sleep well?"
   "Yeah," I said as I yawned, "can we lay here for a bit longer though?"
   "Of course," she said as she pulled me closer.