Four

Damn my bad, I said as I walked back into my room. April had stayed last night and we chilled and ate. This morning when I woke up she had me horny so I went into the living room because I had a lot of respect for her. I wasn't gonna try her like that but I wanted to.

You okay you can come in, this your house she cooed as she looked up to me. Standing in front of me with some boy shorts on and a tank top she looked yummy as fuck.
Naw go ahead and get dress I said looking at the art work she had done to her body, baby girl had got inked up and that was so weird to me because she didn't like pain.
Walking off I again was so turned on and wanted to  lick the fuck out off her. I just know she had got some dick but I didn't know how to ask her.

Pouring a bowl of cereal I checked my Twitter. I was doing my internship at this local lawyer office here plus I was known for being a dope dj. Life was good and better now because I got my bestie back.

As I'm eating and checking my phone April comes out the room looking dumb sexy. Damn I said, I couldn't help it, she looked so fucking good it was crazy. Damn April I cooed standing to hug her. Hugging her I could feel she wanted more then a hug, so I kissed her neck.

She let me kiss her neck, from her neck down to her shoulder I kissed as my hands massaged her body. Shit before I knew it I had my best friend wrapped around my waist and we are making out heavy. Removing my shirt, she kissed my lips.

Fuck do I really want to do this? Hell yea-you want to do this my dick said as it jumped. But did I want to cross the line with her? Hell yeah I want to cross ever line with her. Fuck  I said stopping the section.
We can't do this I said putting her down, kissing her lips again I did want to do this but I didn't want to fuck up our friend ship.

I'm sorry she said removing herself from me. No don't be sorry, I said pulling her back. I honestly dont want to fuck up our relationship I explained as she pulled from me again, this time looking so embarrassed. No it's okay, she said walking straight out the door. Damn what the fuck? Dammmmnnnn.
😐🙁🙁🙁😔😚😔😔😔😔😔😐😐😐🤤☹️🤔

April POV
You so fucking stupid, I cried to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror of my house. I moved to California 8 months ago with the mind set of having a better life but when my mom told me Derrick was here I felt bad because I had ignored him for years after the fight with his bitch.

When I came here I planned to started my internship as a lawyer but I decided that I didn't want to follow my parents footsteps so I took a break from school and became a bottle girl but only for fun because I was basically still getting spoiled at 23 and didn't need nothing being the only child I had whatever I wanted and needed. My parents was of course pissed that I wasn't in school but they told me to do what makes me happy.

You still a virgin at 23, you dumb I said to myself . I prayed that Derrick gave me the dick and popped my cherry but he stopped and it hurt my feelings
❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️💙

It's been two days and Derrick called me and we talked and I just told him I need space. I don't think he get that I would love for him to fuck me.

But I did Agree to meet him for lunch ,I was nervous, because I needed to tell my best friend that I wanted to make love to him, but I didn't know how so I wanted him to train my body. How the fuck was I gonna tell him I wanted him to be my first? Fuck I gonna to just cancel the lunch date and go missing again.