Chapter 2 School

Chapter 2

Beca POV.

I woke up around 4:30, I went and showered and cleaned up. I brushed my teeth and hair. I went to my room quickly just in a towel. After letting my self dry more I got changed into my outfit. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs.

It was around 5:30 when I made myself a breakfast

It was around 5:30 when I made myself a breakfast. Dad was already up and left for work.

Around 6:15 Bella came into the room. She is wearing makeup this morning... and not... to be rude but it was not that great. It is in the middle. I don't know. I usually don't wear makeup so I'm not that great but good enough to not look bad. It's more of a surprise to my mom when I make myself look good. I usually wear dark colors. I'm more of a semi goth, semi tomboyish, semi grungy look and a semi normal style of clothes. So maybe all kind of styles except girly girl. I do not like wearing dresses that much.

"Dad is making me take you to school in my new truck" Bella said. "Ok" I mumbled out. This will be interesting. Bella has never drove me to school before. She usually made me walk to school.

Luckily if she drives me at least today I will know where to go and how long it could take me.

"You know the rules, don't speak to me when we get to the school. Don't sit by me at lunch" she said. She sat at the table far away from me eating the eggs I made for the both of us.

"Yeah I know. Don't even look your way, I get it" I said. I take my empty plate and placed it into the sink.

Small skip.
We got into her orange truck. This looks semi safe. She placed some music on and left the house.

I place my headphones on and played my Twenty one pilots playlist and tone out everything. All I was thinking about mapping out the way to school from home.

Small time skip. Sorry.
We pull up into he parking lot. It took us 20 minutes to get here. So there for it will take maybe 40 minutes if I walked to school. If Bella ditched me at home or at school.

My headphones where ripped off painfully. "Ouch, what the fuck. You could have tapped my shoulders if you wanted my attention" I said.
"Don't forget about the rules".

"How could I, you tell me everyday, every second you can" I said. I get out placing my headphones back on. I shut the door behind me.

Third person POV.
Beca got out the truck behind her. She walked to the entrance of the school.

Edward, Emmett and Jasper heads went flying over to the new person at the school. The smell of her was alluring them to her. Alice, Chase, Rose and Mason looked at them with semi small smiles on their faces. Well Alice had a bigger smile then anyone in the parking lot.

"Your telling me that, we will be meeting our mate today and you didnt tell us?" Edward asks pissed off. He was not prepared for this.

He thinks of himself as a monster. A cold blood killer. How would she like him? Why would his mate love him?

But clearly he doesn't know his mate. She would never reject her mates. She hopes her mates want her.

"Yes. SURPRISE!" Alice said. She hugged Edward.

Emmett stared at his mate walk into the building. He was thrilled to finally see his mate. She was so small compared to him. Very tiny.

Jasper didn't know what to do. He was happy to know his mate is here and safe. But he is still hesitant with blood. And humans. He doesn't want to hurt her. She is his mate. His other half.

Beca POV.
I walk into the school and looked for the office. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see a girl with black hair standing there staring at me. I pull my headphones of my head. "Hi I'm Jade, your the new kid... Bel-"
"Beca"
"The new girl Beca Swan" Jade said. "yeah" I said. "Well I have your schedule and stuff... like your locker and stuff" she said. "Ok, ummm... thank you..." I said. She passes me the papers.

"So I will show you to you're new locker. My old locker" she said. "You moving lockers?" I asks.
"Yeah, across the world. Dad got a new job offer and he agreed. Moving in two days" she said.
"Ah.. sorry to hear that" I said. I'm not the greatest with people's emotions or how to really help them.

"Eh. It's fine. It's going to be a new start" she said. "That would be fun" I said.

We walked up the steps to my locker. "Thank you for showing me to my/your locker" I said.
"Eh. It's fine, they wanted to see if we could share lockers for two days" she said.
"That's fine. I usually keep my bag with me all the time with me. So more room" I said.
"Thank you. Your way more help then anyone in this school" she said.
"Well your welcome"

Small time skip.
Jade guided me to my first class of the day. Math.

I stepped into the class looking down at my binder. "Miss Swan?"

I look up and there stood a older looking guy sitting in the chair in the front of the class.

I nod my head, "ye-yeah, I'm Miss Swan" I said stepping close to his desk. "Ok take your seat at the back by Rosa. Rosa raise her hand" the teacher said. I quickly sat beside her.

She looked over and smiled at me before her eyes stayed glued to the whiteboard.

Small time skip.
"Hey Beca! You want to sit with me at lunch?" Jade asks.
"Sure.... where is it?" I asks. She smiled and locked arms.

We walked into the lunch room. I see Bella sitting with a group of people. She looked over and rolled her eye.

"What's up with your sister?" Jade asks.

------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.