Detention

_________________________

You close the classroom door behind you and feel the eyes of the whole class. Sure, you're used to being taken out of class, but Mr Class Rep? This feeling must be completely foreign.
He's so tense, you just want him to chill out. Also, Mr Aizawa is just being mean, yeah, you deserve detention but Iida doesn't. He was trying to help you get out of a potential detention and it lead to more harm than good. You did warn him and tell him to be quiet. However, if you weren't sleeping in the first place then this wouldn't have even happened. You really shouldn't have stayed up to help your mum last night.

"So would you like to explain why you were talking in my lessons?" Mr Aizawa asks with his arms crossed and eyes glaring. His hair is in his face and every time you see it, you can't help but think that it must be itchy. You've met homeless people who are more sanitary than this old man.
Iida clears his throat, causing you to roll your eyes before he shakily began to state "Sir, we were--"
"I fell Asleep again, Sir. Iida was trying to wake me up. He's done nothing wrong, just give me an extra detention instead or something." You interrupt Iida and keep a lazy tone. Mr Aizawa is awfully familiar with how you act when receiving a detention. You usually claim how it's 'unfair' or that 'the lesson wasn't even worth listening to' usually you try to place the blame on someone else. But this time you're directing it onto yourself, stating that it was your fault. Aizawa can tell that you don't want to be responsible for Iida getting a detention. He also knows that Iida will pressure you to do better if you share the punishment. Maybe Aizawa can use this to his advantage.

"You're both getting an after school detention." Mr Asshole states and looks to you both. He, first of all, sees you getting ready to tell him he's wrong while Iida just looks shocked and also deep down, annoyed.
"Sir, Iida's done nothing--"
"I sat you next to Iida so that you would act better in class. He's responsible for your behaviour as a peer and as the class representative. Whatever trouble you get into he will now also get into, whether it's one simple detention or more extreme matters. Same goes for the other way round. Maybe it'll make both of you think before acting out in any lessons at this school. I'll notify other teachers of this new rule between you two and I'll personally keep both of you in detentions until your attitudes get better."
You scowl to the man but by now you also know retaliating does nothing to change his mind. Poor Iida, he looks devastated. His eyes are wide with shock, his shoulders are tense and his mouth hangs the slightest bit open. You see his hands as they slowly close into tight fists. A small bit of guilt rises in you, it feels fluttery and annoying. Stupid morals.
After a second Iida tries to regain composure and you both head back into the classroom.

As soon as the door opens you see practically everyone's head's shoot up. A mini-group of people surround Iida, they ask how he's doing, what Mr Aizawa said and they say how sorry they feel for him. Meanwhile, you just teleport directly to your desk. You don't feel like manoeuvring around chairs and curious kids. If they have questions then they can keep them to themselves. Or they can whisper about you some more. It's not like they're very subtle when doing it.

You decide to contain your emotions and bring your bag up to your desk. Currently, you're in-between classes. You just finished Homeroom and now Present Mic, your English teacher, is coming to your classroom to teach next. You can kinda already speak English. You have relatives who speak it and your parents own a Pub which a lot of tourists usually end up in. Present Mic is aware that you're better than a lot of the class so he usually picks on you in lessons. It means you can't sleep during this hour. It doesn't really matter though if you sleep now you'll just get Iida into more trouble. Present Mic is usually somewhat late when arriving to classes so you take out your phone and type in your password.

"What do you think you're doing?" The Class Rep begins to speak yet again. His tone is straight forward and sharp, he sounds like he's just caught you doing a terrible crime and now he can't wait to bust you. He angrily glares down to you and pushes the glasses up his face before swiping the phone from your hands.
"Hey, wait!" You stand up to grab it back but Iida holds it out of reach. He keeps eye contact with you as if to make you feel small. He does this every day.
His friends sit or stand behind him but pretend to not be watching, instead they just keep turning their heads and whispering not-too-quietly to each other.
"You have already gotten me into enough trouble today. I'm expecting you to be on best behaviour so that I don't have to pay for your actions again." He says the words with so much venom. You already know it's your fault but he doesn't need to rub it in.

"Look, I get it. You don't like me and in full honesty, I don't like you. However, luckily for you, I'm probably going to be expelled in a few weeks. You don't have to put up with me for that much longer. So how about you suck it up and just give me my phone back." You place your hand out ready to receive the object, which you could easily get yourself with your quirk if you weren't so stressed out and annoyed right now.

"Didn't you listen to a single thing Mr Aizawa said?" Iida says down to you with strong hints of anger.

___________________________________
╔═══   *.·:·.☽ ✧    ✦    ✧ ☾.·:·.*  ═══╗
"If you get expelled then I do too."
╚═══   *.·:·.☽ ✧  ✦   ✧ ☾.·:·.*   ═══╝

Word count:
1,052