Reunited with the Sun

Izuku exits the cave, holding a bag of newly acquired weapons that he had found in the cave.
"I don't understand. What's the point in taking a goblin's weapon. You can just buy one at the armory." The girl ponders.
"Too flashy." Izuku says, readjusting his helmet.
"Hmph. You didn't have to kill them..."
"Yes I did. I made a promise."
The girl raised an eyebrow.
"A promise?"
"Yeah."
"And what was this promise?" She asks, putting a finger on her chin.
"I would kill all goblins." He said, looking at the map.
She scoffs.
"As if you'd be able to kill them all. You're just one man."
Izuku turns to her.
She can see his red eye through the mask. Nothing more. Just that piercing red eye.
She shivers.
"I made a promise," He repeats.
"I don't like breaking promises..." he turns back towards the map.
"A-anyways... What's your name?" She asks, trying to no be shaken by his stare.
"I don't have a name. I go by Goblin Slayer." He answers.
"That's stupid. Everybody has a name." She sniffs indignantly.
"I'm not someone. I'm a no one. I don't exist, as far as the guild is concerned. Nothing more than a legend."
He says, walking off.
"Hey, wait! Where are you going?" She asks.
"Back."
Izuku trudges off into the woods, and the girl follows.
At the guild hall
"So you're the sole survivor, huh..." The lady behind the counters asks.
"Yeah..."
"What's your name?
"Momo. Momo Yaoyorozu."
"Okay... And if you want to go on another quest, you'll have to join a squad. It's too dangerous for solo this year. We've had more deaths from people who went goblin hunting this year than any other in the past decade. What rank are you, anyway?" The lady asks.
"Me? I'm porcelain. I just started."
Then she looks at Izuku.
"Could I ask a couple of things about him?"
The lady behind the counter shrugs.
"Don't ask me. Ask him. If you've met him before, you'll know he isn't one to shy away from conversation, although he can be quiet." She adds.
"Alright. Thank you, Ms..."
"Uraraka."
Uraraka looks over at Izuku.
"She's a keeper." She whispered, barely enough for him to hear.
"Hmph." Izuku lets out a small huff, before checking the board.
"Where are the goblin quests you promised me?" He asks.
"We've got you covered. Here ya go!" She hands him a handful of scrolls.
"These are all of the quests for goblins that came into our hands."
Izuku nods.
"Thanks."
He walks through the door, closing it behind him.
"I guess that's all he cares about..." Momo sighs, watching him leave.
Suddenly, someone kicks the door open, storming towards the counter.
"Where is he?!" The man shouts.
"You just missed him, Bakugou-san."
Another man comes in, holding Bakugou back, keeping him from using magic to blow the counter to ash.
"Katsuki, wait! Don't blow shit up anymore!"
The man shouts, trying to calm him down.
"No! I told him I would kick his ass if he took another goblin quest! I don't intend to let a silver rank pussy out by only facing goblins!"
Momo's eyes fly open.
'He's silver rank?!'
Silver rank is the highest rank you can get without going to the capital and working for the government.
"And he got there by hunting nothing but goblins..."
Momo shudders, thinking of that piercing red eye of his.
"Let go of me, dammit!! Where'd he go?! I'm gonna put him 6 feet under!!!" He shouts.
Uraraka sighs.
"Oh man... This is awful..."
Momo snickers.
"Tell me about it."
With Izuku
Izuku stabs into the stomach of a goblin, delighted in hearing it's cries of agony.
"That's right, you fucker. Scream in pain. No one's coming to save you... Just like no one came to save Izumi. Not even me." He smiled under his mask.
He twisted his blade and pulled it out.
"Now. Where's the nest?"
He kicks over a smaller door.
"Here you are."
The screams of the tiny goblin children echoed throughout the caves, along with the corpses of all of the other goblins there.
The blood flowed through the doorway, only to be stomped on by Izuku, as he exited the cave.
"I guess I'll go turn this stuff in for credits. I'm kinda getting low on my arrows." He observes as he exits the cave.
Then, Izuku throws a Molotov into the  cave, setting it ablaze.
"Go back to the hell you crawled out of..." Izuku mutters, before stomping off to another cave.